Kansas Speedway may not be home to Ryan Blaney but there’s no place like it recently for the driver and his Motorcraft/Quick Lane Racing team.
Blaney has fifth-place and seventh-place finishes in two attempts at the Kansas City track. He also has a pair of third-place results, one in the XFINITY Series and another in the Camping World Truck Series, there.
Some Kansas home cooking might be just what the doctor ordered to help the Wood Brothers’ rookie-of-the-year candidate recover from consecutive accident-induced finishes in the 30s.
“I always like going to Kansas. I feel like it’s a track that suits this team well and we are hoping to improve on our run there earlier this year.” -- Ryan Blaney
Ford Performance PR
Motorcraft/Quick Lane Team Looks for Return to Top 10 at Kansas
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Ford Performance NASCAR: Blaney Battling for Regular Season Championship at Cup Series Returns to Atlanta
- Yanmar America Reignites Partnership with Front Row Motorsports
- Goodyear Fast Facts -- Atlanta / Mid-Ohio
- Fr8 Auctions to Make Season Debut with McDowell
- SCC Atlanta adds fun to NASCAR weekend to raise money for children's causes