Kansas Speedway may not be home to Ryan Blaney but there’s no place like it recently for the driver and his Motorcraft/Quick Lane Racing team.
Blaney has fifth-place and seventh-place finishes in two attempts at the Kansas City track. He also has a pair of third-place results, one in the XFINITY Series and another in the Camping World Truck Series, there.
Some Kansas home cooking might be just what the doctor ordered to help the Wood Brothers’ rookie-of-the-year candidate recover from consecutive accident-induced finishes in the 30s.
“I always like going to Kansas. I feel like it’s a track that suits this team well and we are hoping to improve on our run there earlier this year.” -- Ryan Blaney
Ford Performance PR
Motorcraft/Quick Lane Team Looks for Return to Top 10 at Kansas
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Elated Legend Gordon Turns Back Time by Driving USAC Midget at IMS
- Eddie Tafoya Jr. Back in Action Saturday in Usac/Cra Sprint Car Race at Perris Auto Speedway
- Big Machine Music City Grand Prix Adds Country Artist and Racing Enthusiast Tim Dugger to Saturday Night’s Lineup
- Five Things To Watch at REV Group Grand Prix presented by AMR
- Frank L'Etoile, Jr. and Chris Meyer Setting Blazing Pace in Stafford Speedway's Street Stock Division