NSCS Kansas Starts: 1
Best Kansas Finish: 24th
"Kansas still has a lot of speed and a lot of grip. It’s really smooth and it’s just a fast, fast racetrack. I’m excited to be headed to this one. It’ll be a place where we’ve run really well in the past on the XFINITY side. We had some good speed there and should’ve been in contention to win one there, but we got caught up in somebody else’s accident.
“Kansas is going to be about getting a good platform and figuring out speed. The aero sensitivity is probably going to be pretty high there. We’ll see how it all plays out. It’s something to look at for next year to try to figure out how it’s going to change with the new downforce package if those rules go into effect."
Chris Buescher Kansas Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Biohaven’s Nurtec™ ODT Partners with the Rick Ware Racing Team in the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series
- Josh Williams Is 3rd-Quarter NMPA Pocono Spirit Award Winner
- Haas F1 Team Statement Romain Grosjean – Update
- Broady Roa finishes the 2020 season with 53rd annual Western World Championship -- Chili Bowl next
- Bristol Motor Speedway, Ballad Health honor frontline heathcare professionals