NSCS Kansas Starts: 1
Best Kansas Finish: 24th
"Kansas still has a lot of speed and a lot of grip. It’s really smooth and it’s just a fast, fast racetrack. I’m excited to be headed to this one. It’ll be a place where we’ve run really well in the past on the XFINITY side. We had some good speed there and should’ve been in contention to win one there, but we got caught up in somebody else’s accident.
“Kansas is going to be about getting a good platform and figuring out speed. The aero sensitivity is probably going to be pretty high there. We’ll see how it all plays out. It’s something to look at for next year to try to figure out how it’s going to change with the new downforce package if those rules go into effect."
Chris Buescher Kansas Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Chevrolet NTT Indycar Series Indianapolis 500: It Is Go Time! Preparations Begin in Earnest for "the Greatest Spectacle in Racing"
- HaasTooling.com Racing: Cole Custer COTA Advance
- Spencer Boyd Looks in the Mirror with HairClub® Sponsorship Extension
- No. 10 Smithfield Ford Racing: Aric Almirola COTA Advance
- Biohaven’s Nurtec® ODT Signs as Primary Partner with Dale Coyne Racing with Rick Ware Racing for 2021 NTT INDYCAR Series Program