Team leadership at Circle Sport – Leavine Family Racing has announced that Todd Parrott will assume crew chief duties for the No. 95 entry in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series for the remainder of the 2016 season. Dave Winston will move to a race engineer role within the organization.
“Todd brings a depth of knowledge to our team and I’m excited to have him on top of the pit box at all of our races for the remainder of 2016,” said Jeremy Lange, VP of CSLFR. “Todd has been calling the races while Ty Dillon has been in the car and we’re pleased to be able to continue our alliance with Richard Childress Racing and use their resources to help our growing team.”
Parrott has more than 20 years of experience in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage and won a championship with driver Dale Jarrett in 1999.
CSLFR Names Todd Parrott As Full Time Crew Chief of No. 95
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Caudell Limps Home to 19th-Place Run at Kansas Speedway
- Rush Truck Centers Racing: Chase Briscoe Martinsville Advance
- John Hunter Nemechek - No. 4 Pye-Barker Fire & Safety Tundra Camping World Trucks Martinsville Preview
- Dixie Vodka Racing: Cole Custer Martinsville Advance
- Stacked Roster Set for Sixth Drydene World Short Track Championship