Team leadership at Circle Sport – Leavine Family Racing has announced that Todd Parrott will assume crew chief duties for the No. 95 entry in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series for the remainder of the 2016 season. Dave Winston will move to a race engineer role within the organization.
“Todd brings a depth of knowledge to our team and I’m excited to have him on top of the pit box at all of our races for the remainder of 2016,” said Jeremy Lange, VP of CSLFR. “Todd has been calling the races while Ty Dillon has been in the car and we’re pleased to be able to continue our alliance with Richard Childress Racing and use their resources to help our growing team.”
Parrott has more than 20 years of experience in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage and won a championship with driver Dale Jarrett in 1999.
CSLFR Names Todd Parrott As Full Time Crew Chief of No. 95
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Bristol Motor Speedway unveils Jimmie Johnson 5k walking trail
- DJ Netto earns second Ocean Sprints win of 2020 on Friday in Watsonville
- Kevin Hirthler wins Freedom 38 sportsman race at Grandview, record field of entries
- Will Krup Wins Hope for Harlie Night 1 at Cedar Ridge Speedway
- Mark Smith Untouchable On Night 2 Of The Hockett/McMillin Memorial