NSCS Charlotte Starts: 1
Best Charlotte Finish: 37th
"Charlotte's a home game, so we'll be busy. We'll have Love's Travel Stops back on our Ford Fusion, so we'll be happy to welcome them to our home track. We appreciate all the support Love's has given us all year and are proud to have been in the Chase with them. To even be in the running and be participating in it was a really special deal, especially for our first season, so that’s pretty awesome.
"We had decent speed earlier in the season at Charlotte for the (Coca-Cola) 600, but we ended up cutting a tire down. It made for a tough day. But if we can avoid things like that, I think we had a package that worked for us. We learned some things over the past couple months that we can definitely apply to Charlotte."
Chris Buescher Charlotte Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Barnes Earns First Delta Speedway Win Of 2021 on Saturday Night
- Bower Claims Fifth Western Midget Racing Win Of 2021 at Ventura
- Clifton Takes Lucky Win in Wild Sportsman 100 at Bowman Gray
- Jaden Brown cruises to second straight Sportsman Mod win at Mahoning Valley Speedway
- Bob Lehman Classic Duel at All American Speedway Goes to Kyle Tellstrom