NSCS Charlotte Starts: 1
Best Charlotte Finish: 37th
"Charlotte's a home game, so we'll be busy. We'll have Love's Travel Stops back on our Ford Fusion, so we'll be happy to welcome them to our home track. We appreciate all the support Love's has given us all year and are proud to have been in the Chase with them. To even be in the running and be participating in it was a really special deal, especially for our first season, so that’s pretty awesome.
"We had decent speed earlier in the season at Charlotte for the (Coca-Cola) 600, but we ended up cutting a tire down. It made for a tough day. But if we can avoid things like that, I think we had a package that worked for us. We learned some things over the past couple months that we can definitely apply to Charlotte."
Chris Buescher Charlotte Preview
Speedway Digest Staff Wednesday, Oct 05 1852
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Speedway Digest Staff
Follow us on Twitter @SpeedwayDigest
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Pacific Office Automation 147 starting lineup at Portland International Raceway
- Enjoy Illinois 300 presented by TicketSmarter starting lineup at World Wide Technology Raceway
- NCS Saturday - Ryan Blaney Media Availability
- CHEVROLET NCS AT WWTR: Corey LaJoie Press Conference Transcript
- Mechanical Issues Create Rough Road for Reif at PIR