NSCS Dover Starts: 1
Best Dover Finish: 18th
"A roller coaster is about the best way to describe Dover. That's the feeling you get driving down into the corner. Kind of like Baja 500 when you launch it down into the corner and land. It's one of the very few racetracks where we do talk about the landing. That's pretty unique. I do like Dover. We got a win there on the XFINITY side. It's a fun racetrack and it widens out a lot.
"There was a wild race there earlier this season where it took out a ton of cars on a restart. So, we've got to make sure we stay out of that kind of mess but maybe be able to benefit from it. We had a good finish there earlier this season, so we’ll go there and see what we can do to get a win with our CSX 'Play It Safe' team and try to move on to the second round of the Chase."
Chris Buescher Dover Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Jeff Strunk wins Freedom 76, the 50th annual for the eighth time at Grandview Speedway
- Josh Harris Wins Hope for Harlie Finale at Cedar Ridge Speedway
- Sam Hafertepe, Jr. Charges To Third $10,000 Hockett/McMillin Memorial Victory!
- Almirola Finishes Solid Fifth at Bristol
- RCR Post Race Report - Bass Pro Shops Night Race