NSCS Dover Starts: 1
Best Dover Finish: 18th
"A roller coaster is about the best way to describe Dover. That's the feeling you get driving down into the corner. Kind of like Baja 500 when you launch it down into the corner and land. It's one of the very few racetracks where we do talk about the landing. That's pretty unique. I do like Dover. We got a win there on the XFINITY side. It's a fun racetrack and it widens out a lot.
"There was a wild race there earlier this season where it took out a ton of cars on a restart. So, we've got to make sure we stay out of that kind of mess but maybe be able to benefit from it. We had a good finish there earlier this season, so we’ll go there and see what we can do to get a win with our CSX 'Play It Safe' team and try to move on to the second round of the Chase."
Chris Buescher Dover Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Modoc Raceway Hosts Xtreme Championship Weekend
- Swenson Adivsors to partner with Landon Cassill and JD Motorsports at Homestead Miami
- Spire Motorsports Names Marwin Sports Official Apparel Partner
- Statement from Richmond Raceway President Dennis Bickmeier
- Statement from Martinsville Speedway President Clay Campbell