NSCS Dover Starts: 12
Best Dover Finish: 19th
"Dover's such a fun track. It's just extremely exhilarating, like you're riding a roller coaster. It's one track where you don't actually feel like you're driving the car or directing the car. The track feels so narrow because there are walls on both sides, that you feel like you're just trying to keep it between the walls sometimes.
"We ran well there the first time this year. In fact, it was as good a finish as I think I've had at Dover. So, we know we have a good package to go with and work on to possibly make even better and come away with another good finish."
Landon Cassill Dover Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Autotrader EchoPark Automotive 500 results from Texas Motor Speedway
- Football Legends Tony Dorsett, Tim Brown Share Nascar Connections at Autotrader Echopark Automotive 500
- Wmr at Ventura Claims Another New Winner With Randy Moody Taking the Checkered Flag
- Hill Finishes NXS Campaign With 20th-Place Run at Texas
- Herbst Finishes 12th at Texas