NSCS Dover Starts: 12
Best Dover Finish: 19th
"Dover's such a fun track. It's just extremely exhilarating, like you're riding a roller coaster. It's one track where you don't actually feel like you're driving the car or directing the car. The track feels so narrow because there are walls on both sides, that you feel like you're just trying to keep it between the walls sometimes.
"We ran well there the first time this year. In fact, it was as good a finish as I think I've had at Dover. So, we know we have a good package to go with and work on to possibly make even better and come away with another good finish."
Landon Cassill Dover Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dillon and GEICO team remain strong with 18th place finish at Michigan
- Eight Winners among Talented Field for 104th Indianapolis 500 Presented by Gainbridge
- Motorsports madness - 104th Indianapolis 500 and NASCAR races at Daytona headline next three weekends across NBC Sports
- Summer Nationals at RICO Bullring Canceled
- 104th Running Community Hub Encourages Fans To Embrace ‘500’ Spirit this August