Thrivent Financial is excited to announce the launch of a new Instant Win Game. NASCAR fans are able to enter via www.thriventracingpromo.com today through October 24, 2016.
Hundreds of prizes will be awarded to fans through the Thrivent Racing Instant Win Game. Up for grabs are 2016 No. 95 Thrivent Financial Chevrolet 1:24 and 1:64 diecasts, $20 gift codes for Fanatics.com, autographed hats and hero cards from NASCAR driver Michael McDowell, Thrivent Racing Tumblers and vinyl decals of the No. 95. While visiting the site, fans can also share with the Thrivent Racing team what inspires them by submitting a story, photos or video.
To enter, race fans must visit www.thriventracingpromo.com and complete the entry form with a valid U.S. ZIP code and email address. They can then “scratch” off their No. 95 sticker to find out if they are a winner. Fans can enter once a day through October 24. For official rules and more information, please visit www.thriventracingpromo.com.
Thrivent Racing represents the partnership of not-for-profit financial services organization Thrivent Financial, Circle Sport-Leavine Family Racing and driver Michael McDowell. Thrivent is a primary sponsor of the No. 95 Chevrolet for the 2016 season. Thrivent helps Christians be wise with their money while also living generously.
Fans can keep up with all Thrivent Racing news by following the team on Twitter at @ThriventRacing, via the organization’s Thrivent Racing Facebook page, on Instagram at @ThriventRacing and via the web at www.ThriventRacing.com.
Thrivent Launching New Instant Win Game for NASCAR fans
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Oak Ridge Boys to Headline Grand Ole Prix Show Sunday of the Big Machine Music City Grand Prix
- Big Machine Debuts Limited Edition Borchetta Bourbon Ahead of Music City Grand Prix
- Sponsorships Available for $30k to Win Freedom 76 at Grandview Speedway
- Ryan Timms From 11th Wins At 81-Speedway With The Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series
- NWES and Tijey extend partnership, introduce new EuroNASCAR 2 trophy