NSCS Loudon Starts: 12
Best Loudon Finish: 25th
"Loudon is really technical. As a flat, one-mile racetrack, it's just a tough set-up. But I've always enjoyed New Hampshire. I've run well there in the Cup car and run well in the XFINITY Series. Hopefully the temps cool because it tends to be a really hot race if the ambient temperature is high. But the race fans up there are what really make it a special place. They just seem to really hang on to the pure tradition of our sport
"We've got The Pete Store on our No. 38 this weekend. They've been great partners of Front Row Motorsports for a few years now. They provide our Peterbilt tractors for our race haulers, and they just recently expanded into New England this year. So, in addition to the six East Coast states they were already in, they're now the exclusive Peterbilt dealer for most of Massachusetts. We're happy to go racing with them."
Landon Cassill Loudon Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- American Hat Company to Provide Cowboy Hats for Texas Motor Speedway’s Winning Tradition
- RFK Weekly Advance | Road America
- Pick ‘n Save Takes the Lead on Health and Wellness with NASCAR Cup Series Driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
- 2023 Chili Bowl Ticket Orders Are Being Processed!
- NASCAR National Points Leader Layne Riggs Ready to Face the Competition in Saturday’s Thunder Road Harley-Davidson 200 at South Boston Speedway