NSCS Loudon Starts: 1
Best Loudon Finish: 29th
"Loudon is the opposite of what we just came from in Chicago. It's a very narrow groove, pretty much one to one-and-a-half lanes. It's hard to pass, and the progressive banking puts you in a box. The seams are extremely slick or are just wide enough that they don't have grip. The asphalt's a couple different colors from pavement work at different times. So, there are a lot of things that play into it. It's a difficult racetrack to get around.
"We didn't have as great a finish in Chicago as we wanted for the first race of the Chase. We struggled with track position much of the day. So, we'll look to rebound here this week at Loudon. We were there earlier this year, so we have a notebook to work off of and some ideas to put to use. We think we can have a good day there in our Love's Travel Stops Ford."
Chris Buescher Loudon Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Super DIRTcar Series Poised to Write New Chapter in Big Block Modified Racing History
- M&M’S to run 80th Anniversary Paint Scheme at Darlington Throwback Race
- Fraternal Order of Eagles Partners With Haley, Spire Motorsports in GEICO 500
- The Mighty Vulcan Trophy Awaits Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500 Winner
- U.S. 36 Raceway On Deck For Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series