NSCS Loudon Starts: 1
Best Loudon Finish: 29th
"Loudon is the opposite of what we just came from in Chicago. It's a very narrow groove, pretty much one to one-and-a-half lanes. It's hard to pass, and the progressive banking puts you in a box. The seams are extremely slick or are just wide enough that they don't have grip. The asphalt's a couple different colors from pavement work at different times. So, there are a lot of things that play into it. It's a difficult racetrack to get around.
"We didn't have as great a finish in Chicago as we wanted for the first race of the Chase. We struggled with track position much of the day. So, we'll look to rebound here this week at Loudon. We were there earlier this year, so we have a notebook to work off of and some ideas to put to use. We think we can have a good day there in our Love's Travel Stops Ford."
Chris Buescher Loudon Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- 2021 NASCAR Cup Series rule package by track and notes
- The NASCAR Foundation Partners with Talladega Superspeedway to Present Speediatrics Fun Day Festival for Lincoln Elementary School Students
- DIRTcar UMP Modified Stars Offer Unique Insight to OktoberFAST Competitors Set to Take on Six Straight Nights of Racing
- Larry King Law's Langley Speedway Releases 2021 Schedule
- Kaz Grala to fill in for Natalie Decker at Talladega Superspeedway