NSCS Chicago Starts: 0
Best Chicago Finish: N/A
"We reached our goal of making the Chase. Now we want to make it past this first round. We want to surprise some people. Our Love's Travel Stops team has been working really hard and gaining a lot of ground the last couple months, and we'll be hitting some tracks these next three weeks that we like and where we can perform well. We can also now afford to be a little more aggressive than we have been the last few weeks. We had to race conservatively in some situations to make sure we stayed out of trouble, but now we can go all out.
"I like Chicagoland Speedway. It's a place that's gotten a lot of character over the years. It's a little bit rough around the edges, and there's a bunch of bumps through Turns 3 and 4. We were there for a test not too long ago, so we've been working on a plan for going back there. That big arc all the way down the backstretch is unique to that racetrack. We really never go straight. We will always be holding the wheel somewhat to the left. But I think we'll be able to move around a lot, and I think it will be a good race."
Chris Buescher Chicago Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- DJ Netto earns second Ocean Sprints win of 2020 on Friday in Watsonville
- Kevin Hirthler wins Freedom 38 sportsman race at Grandview, record field of entries
- Will Krup Wins Hope for Harlie Night 1 at Cedar Ridge Speedway
- Mark Smith Untouchable On Night 2 Of The Hockett/McMillin Memorial
- Chase Briscoe Wins at Bristol