NSCS Chicago Starts: 6
Best Chicago Finish: 27
"Chicago is cool with the Chase kicking off this week. As a race fan, I enjoy our playoff system and starting the Chase. I enjoy the attention the sport has on it during this time. It motivates you to try to get into the Chase the following year. You want to be a part of it.
"We've got a fun paint scheme this week with a couple of partners. With it being the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400, we have Bebop on our Ford Fusion. He's one of the bad guys -- he's a mutant warthog. And, sticking with the kids theme, we also have Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago on the car as well. Front Row Motorsports has worked with them in the past through Love's Travel Stops, and they do amazing work with kids. So, we're happy to have them on this cool-looking scheme at their home track. Nickelodeon is also donating a bunch of tickets to the hospital so that they can bring a big group of kids to the race. It's going to be fun. It's going to be a very kid-focused weekend."
Landon Cassill Chicago Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Elated Legend Gordon Turns Back Time by Driving USAC Midget at IMS
- Eddie Tafoya Jr. Back in Action Saturday in Usac/Cra Sprint Car Race at Perris Auto Speedway
- Big Machine Music City Grand Prix Adds Country Artist and Racing Enthusiast Tim Dugger to Saturday Night’s Lineup
- Five Things To Watch at REV Group Grand Prix presented by AMR
- Frank L'Etoile, Jr. and Chris Meyer Setting Blazing Pace in Stafford Speedway's Street Stock Division