Circle Sport - Leavine Family Racing (CSLFR) has announced that Sam Hornish Jr. will fill in for Michael McDowell on Friday and Saturday during the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race weekend at Michigan International Speedway.
McDowell is scheduled to race in the NASCAR XFINITY Series at Road America for Richard Childress Racing on Friday and Saturday. He will then travel to Michigan International Speedway and drive the No. 95 Thrivent Financial Chevrolet on Sunday in the Pure Michigan 400 for Circle Sport - Leavine Family Racing.
Hornish to Fill In for McDowell on Friday & Saturday While He Races at Road America
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Parker Retzlaff joins RSS Racing for 2022 NASCAR Xfinity Series season
- Goodyear’s Stu Grant Receives Nascar’s Prestigious Buddy Shuman Award
- Iconic broadcaster Bob Jenkins wins 2021 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- Chase Elliott Wins Fourth Straight NMPA Most Popular Driver Award
- Hooters extends sponsorship of Chase Elliott for three more seasons External