NSCS Pocono Starts: 1
Best Pocono Finish: 25th
"We had a pretty good run and a good finish at Indianapolis last weekend, and I think we can carry over some things from Indy to Pocono. There are a lot of similarities between the two tracks. I'm excited to get back to Pocono for the second time. Just going back to a race track for a second time with notes, with the same team, is something I've been looking forward to this second part of the season.
"I changed a lot of things throughout the race at Pocono the first time -- shifting points being a big one -- just figuring out how to be more efficient and how to get more speed out of the car. I'm really excited that we can go back and start off where I left off because we found a lot of speed in the last 30 laps of the race. In doing so, we burned more fuel and I ran us out a lap early. But, we can plan ahead for that so we don't run out of fuel this time."
Chris Buescher Pocono Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- New Bristol Dirt Nationals event added to prep Bristol Motor Speedway's dirt track
- Four in a row: Vittorio Ghirelli sweeps the NASCAR GP Spain
- Buddy the Elf to grace worlds largest HDTV to benefit SCC-TX and CoServ
- A rollercoaster of events: Lasse Soerensen wins at Circuit Ricardo Tormo
- Chip Ganassi Racing Comes to Skillz to Launch First Ever Mobile Game for a NASCAR or INDYCAR Team