NSCS Pocono Starts: 1
Best Pocono Finish: 25th
"We had a pretty good run and a good finish at Indianapolis last weekend, and I think we can carry over some things from Indy to Pocono. There are a lot of similarities between the two tracks. I'm excited to get back to Pocono for the second time. Just going back to a race track for a second time with notes, with the same team, is something I've been looking forward to this second part of the season.
"I changed a lot of things throughout the race at Pocono the first time -- shifting points being a big one -- just figuring out how to be more efficient and how to get more speed out of the car. I'm really excited that we can go back and start off where I left off because we found a lot of speed in the last 30 laps of the race. In doing so, we burned more fuel and I ran us out a lap early. But, we can plan ahead for that so we don't run out of fuel this time."
Chris Buescher Pocono Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Big Machine Music City Grand Prix Partners With an Impressive List of Corporate Sponsors Ahead of 3-Day Inaugural Festival
- IndyCar veteran Sage Karam to pilot the #31 for Jordan Anderson Racing at IMS Road Course
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum Access, Hours Modified for Brickyard Weekend; Hours Extended for Aug. 14 INDYCAR/NASCAR Doubleheader
- Ryan Timms Wins A Wild One At Riverside International Speedway
- Bobby Pierce, Nick Hoffman Win in Summer Nationals Debut at Richmond