NASCAR’s #88 driver Dale Earnhardt, Jr. and Carolina Panthers #88 tight end Greg Olsen – together with presenting sponsor New Era – have teamed up to raise money for the Levine Children’s Hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina. Now in its third year, the fundraiser is appropriately dubbed “Weekend with the 88s,” and offers one lucky winner and their guest an unprecedented experience in sports spectating.
“Greg is a standup guy,” Earnhardt Jr. said. “What he does on the field is incredible, and the work he does off the field to raise money and awareness for Levine Children’s Hospital makes him that much more impressive. We have enjoyed being able to team up with him and his foundation for the past few years. This year, having the race in Charlotte on Saturday night and the Panthers playing on Monday Night Football will be a very unique experience for the winner.”
“Weekend with the 88s” runs Friday, Oct. 7 through Monday, Oct. 10. The winning fan and their guest will experience a world-class weekend in sports:
- Behind-the-scenes tour of JR Motorsports
- $200 gift certificate for the JR Nation retail store
- Swag bag with NASCAR gear
- Two garage passes and two Grandstand tickets to the Drive for the Cure 300 NASCAR Xfinity Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Behind-the-scenes guided tour of Bank of America Stadium
- Meet and Greet and photo opportunity with Greg Olsen
- Assorted Carolina Panthers gear for two
- Two garage passes and two Grandstand tickets for the Bank of America 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Meet and Greet and photo opportunity with Dale Earnhardt Jr. at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Two tickets to the NASCAR Hall of Fame
- VIP Booth at Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s Whisky River restaurant and bar
- $100 gift card to Whisky River
- Premium Tickets to Carolina Panthers Monday Night Football game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Parking pass at Bank of America Stadium
- Pre-game sideline passes to watch the Panthers warmup in close-up action
- Double-occupancy room at The Ritz Carlton in Charlotte, N.C., for three nights
- $100 gift card to BLT Steak Charlotte Restaurant
“I’m excited to team up with Dale Jr. again to give another fan a full-throttle, over-the-top weekend of their life,” Olsen said. “The best part about this event is that all proceeds benefit Levine Children’s Hospital – a place very near and dear to my heart and that of our greater Charlotte community.”
Only 8,888 raffle tickets valued at $18.88 will be sold. The raffle kicks off at 10 a.m. ET, July 27 and runs through Sept. 18 at 11:59 p.m. ET. The winner will be drawn on or about Sept. 20. All proceeds will benefit the Levine Children’s Hospital.
Fans can learn more about the raffle or purchase a ticket at www.weekendwiththe88s.com.
JR Motorsports PR