Ryan Blaney and the Motorcraft/Quick Lane Ford Fusion have been riding a roller coaster for the last six races and are due for an up cycle after a late-race wreck in Indianapolis pushed them to a 36th-place finish.
If the rookie driver’s first look at the Pocono Raceway in June is any indication of how he’ll fare this weekend, the Tricky Triangle should be a comfortable place to recover. He posted a 10th-place finish in his first Sprint Cup start at the Pennsylvania track.
This will be Wood Brothers Racing’s 58th start at Pocono. They’ve won twice (1975 and 1980) and are eager for another visit to victory lane.
“We had a decent run at Pocono earlier this year. We are optimistic about going back and try to better that result.”
Ford Performance PR
Motorcraft/Quick Lane Team Returns to Scene of its Last Top 10 Finish
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Daniel Suárez Trackhouse Racing Atlanta Race Advance
- Dylan Lupton to Wheel Spire Motorsports Entry at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
- John Hunter Nemechek - No. 4 Mobil 1 Tundra TRD Pro Camping World Trucks Mid-Ohio Preview
- Ryan Truex / No. 18 Auto-Owners Insurance Toyota GR Supra Preview – Alsco Uniforms 250 at Atlanta
- Kaulig Racing Weekly Advance | Atlanta Motor Speedway