NSCS Indianapolis Starts: 0
Best Indianapolis Finish: N/A
"It's a very prestigious race track with a ton of history. And it's a difficult race track. We had a couple XFINITY starts there, and we had a lot different balance on one end of the race track than the other when we were there last time. I don't have a good explanation for that because the corners aren't that much different.
"I remember the very first time I went into Turn 1, I went in so slow, when I turned the wheel, I about turned into the grass on the bottom. I just had to get up a lot more momentum and a lot more speed than you think, even as flat as the turns are."
Chris Buescher Indianapolis Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Ty Dillon Joins Driver Lineup for Joe Gibbs Racing Xfinity Team
- Kaulig Racing Announces Personnel and Returning Partners for 2021 Season
- Gas City I-69 Speedway Announces 2021 Schedule
- FOX Sports & FOX Deportes Set Programming Schedule for Daytona Speedweeks Coverage
- Garrett Smithley Returns To Rick Ware Racing For Partial 2021 NASCAR Cup Series Season