In association with St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® and the St. Jude Tournament of Hope, NASCAR driver Michael Annett is offering race fans everywhere an opportunity to have their name adorn his car.
Annett will sport a special St. Jude paint scheme for the August 7 race at Watkins Glen International in New York. Fans who donate a minimum of $46 through this link will have their names appear on the deck lid of Annett's No. 46 Chevrolet SS.
St. Jude is the charity of choice for Annett, who will serve as the honorary chairperson for the St. Jude Tournament of Hope golf tournament on Monday, August 8 at Glen Oaks Country Club in West Des Moines, Iowa.
Fans have until July 22 to make their $46 donation.
Michael Annett PR
NASCAR Driver Michael Annett, St. Jude Offering Fans a Unique Opportunity
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- World Wide Technology Raceway owner and CEO Curtis Francois to receive Jack Buck Award on December 6
- Imsa Weathertech Championship on NBC Sports Produces Significant Viewership Gains for Third Consecutive Year
- NASCAR, FloSports Announce Landmark Streaming Partnership
- Jake Griffin makes inaugural appearance at CASTROL GATEWAY DIRT NATIONALS in the open wheeled modified division.
- RECORD BROKEN! Lucas Oil Tulsa Shootout Smashes Entry Record