NSCS Loudon Starts: 11
Best Loudon Finish: 25th
"Loudon should be fun. I like going to New Hampshire. The race track is great, the fans are amazing in the Northeast and the weather is always nice. It's just a place that I look forward to going to. I also seem to run well there, too. We had a really good run there last year. I think I qualified 13th or 14th in the earlier summer race. So, I always seem to have an optimistic outlook when I head to New Hampshire.
"The bike riding up there is really nice. I've actually got a photo shoot with a bike manufacturer while we're there. We're going to explore New Hampshire and get some good shots."
Landon Cassill Loudon Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- NASCAR National Series News & Notes - Talladega Superspeedway
- R.A.D. Auto Machine Providing Rookie of the Year Bonus and Limited Late Model Contingency at Stafford
- Usac/Cra Sprint Cars Finally Return to Perris Auto Speedway This Saturday Night
- Fans Set To Attend 105th Indianapolis 500 at 40 Percent of Venue Capacity
- MHR To Run 2003 NAPA Paint Scheme In Throwback Race