NSCS Loudon Starts: 11
Best Loudon Finish: 25th
"Loudon should be fun. I like going to New Hampshire. The race track is great, the fans are amazing in the Northeast and the weather is always nice. It's just a place that I look forward to going to. I also seem to run well there, too. We had a really good run there last year. I think I qualified 13th or 14th in the earlier summer race. So, I always seem to have an optimistic outlook when I head to New Hampshire.
"The bike riding up there is really nice. I've actually got a photo shoot with a bike manufacturer while we're there. We're going to explore New Hampshire and get some good shots."
Landon Cassill Loudon Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- VonDohren and Brian Hirthler are Grandview NASCAR track champs, dates set for 2021
- Clay Campbell Recognized as 2020 Comcast Community Champion of the Year Finalist
- 2020 Comcast Community Champions of the year finalists
- CarParts.com Unveils New Brand Identity with Michael McDowell at Upcoming Martinsville Event
- Texas Lottery unveils "50x Speedway Riches" scratch ticket program for 2021 with TMS