NSCS Loudon Starts: 0
Best Loudon Finish: N/A
"I like Loudon. It's just a good old short track. Nice flat, progressive banking makes for a challenging race, but it is doable to get alongside somebody and pass them. You're probably going to wrinkle a couple fenders and rub a couple people the wrong way, but that's just part of that short-track agenda.
"I'm looking forward to getting there with our CSX Fusion. I feel like it's going to be a good weekend for us. We've definitely been heading in the right direction with this 34 team the last four, five, six weeks. We had a really strong car last week at Kentucky. We were fast all weekend and ran in the top 15, top 20 during the race, and then we got taken out in someone else's wreck. But we'll be starting to go to some of these tracks for a second time. Loudon's not one of them, but we did run decent there last year in the XFINITY Series, so we'll have that experience to lean on."
Chris Buescher Loudon Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- With Win Borst Continues to Impress as One of New Late Model Frontrunners at South Boston Speedway
- No. 10 Smithfield/Weis Ford Racing: Aric Almirola Dover 1 Advance
- Entenmann’s® Donuts, JTG Daugherty Racing Celebrate Father Figures with the “EntenMAN of the Year Father’s Day Contest”
- 2021 EuroNASCAR entry list: 30 cars and 50 drivers ready to rock at Valencia
- Young’s Motorsports adds Connor Mosack to ARCA lineup