NSCS Loudon Starts: 0
Best Loudon Finish: N/A
"I like Loudon. It's just a good old short track. Nice flat, progressive banking makes for a challenging race, but it is doable to get alongside somebody and pass them. You're probably going to wrinkle a couple fenders and rub a couple people the wrong way, but that's just part of that short-track agenda.
"I'm looking forward to getting there with our CSX Fusion. I feel like it's going to be a good weekend for us. We've definitely been heading in the right direction with this 34 team the last four, five, six weeks. We had a really strong car last week at Kentucky. We were fast all weekend and ran in the top 15, top 20 during the race, and then we got taken out in someone else's wreck. But we'll be starting to go to some of these tracks for a second time. Loudon's not one of them, but we did run decent there last year in the XFINITY Series, so we'll have that experience to lean on."
Chris Buescher Loudon Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dale Earnhardt Jr, Steve Kinser to be Inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- Eldora Speedway Will Host TWO Kings Royals Paying $175,000-To-Win In 2021
- Hendrick Motorsports saddened by tragic loss of Rowdy Harrell
- The Tradition Continues: ARCA Menards Series Returns to Talladega Superspeedway on Saturday, April 24, 2021 for Historic 59th Time
- Raphael Lessard Signs with GMS Racing Seeking Full-Time Effort