BK Racing announced today that Brandeis Machinery will sponsor David Ragan's No. 23 Toyota Camry at the upcoming Combat Wounded Coalition 400 on Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
Since 1908, Brandeis Machinery (a division of Bramco) has sold, serviced, and rented mining and construction equipment, products, and services in partnership with their suppliers from a base in Kentucky and Indiana. They offer full parts/service/planned maintenance packages and a rental lineup.
Brandeis is your full-service equipment dealer, offering new equipment, used equipment, heavy equipment rentals, parts, service, and rebuilds. For more information visit www.brandeismachinery.com
"For 108 years, Brandeis Machinery has been winning for our customers, and we are looking forward to a winning weekend with David Ragan," says Tony Estes, Senior Vice President of Brandeis Machinery.
"We're really looking forward to heading to Indianapolis Motor Speedway," said Ragan. "Our Brandeis Machinery Camry looks great and we're in the midst of a two-day test session right now to add to our notebook ahead of the race."
"Brandeis Machinery has strong ties in Indiana and we are proud to welcome a regionally based company to our team for such an iconic race," said BK Racing Chief Marketing Officer Doug Fritz.
BK Racing PR
Brandeis Machinery Joins BK Racing, David Ragan at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- South Boston Speedway General Manager Cathy Rice stepping down at the end of the 2021 season
- Biohaven Signs Cody Ware as Driver for Nurtec® ODT Chevrolet for the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series Season
- Fr8Auctions Expands Partnership with Front Row Motorsports in 2021
- Thorsport Racing and Ford agree to part ways
- Alex Sedgwick to return back to the United Kingdom after successful ARCA test in Daytona