BK Racing announced today that Flaming Leprechaun has joined on to sponsor David Ragan at the upcoming New Hampshire 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Ragan's No. 23 Flaming Leprechaun Camry will be adorned with the leprechaun logo as seen below.
Flaming Leprechaun is an exciting new line of premium spirits exported directly from Ireland. The brand, which is deeply rooted in traditional Irish heritage and culture, offers US consumers top-quality spirits with an award-winning taste that captures all the fun of St Patrick's Day in every bottle.
"Our entire Flaming Leprechaun Team is thrilled to partner with David Ragan and the 23 Toyota for what should be a fantastic race in New Hampshire. We are very proud to be on the verge of our highly-anticipated US launch of our award-winning line of Irish Spirits - especially our Fiery Cinnamon Whiskey, for all of the world to enjoy," said Jack Walsh, Managing Partner of 3 Hearts of Ireland. "David's car will proudly display our distinctive leprechaun logo, and we are sure it will bring him and everybody who is excited to try our fantastic products "the Luck of the Irish" at New Hampshire."
"We're proud to welcome Flaming Leprechaun on board at such an important time for their company," said BK Racing Chief Marketing Officer Doug Fritz. "NASCAR is a great marketing platform for their company as they prepare for their US launch and we are excited to tell our fans about this company."
BK Racing PR
Flaming Leprechaun Joins BK Racing, David Ragan at New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Dixon Runs Away from Field for Breakthrough Victory on IMS Road Course in GMR Grand Prix
- Vandyke earns third straight win, Canter, Dockery, Helton, Phelps and Barnes also visit victory lane
- Bristol Motor Speedway's TN Strong to be sold at Food City stores and during NASCAR All-Star race
- Pennzoil 150 results from Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Avedisian locks into John Hinck feature, will race for $20k tonight