Martin Truex Jr.’s No. 78 Bass Pro Shops/TRACKER BOATS Toyota will carry the USO logo in Saturday night’s Coke Zero 400 Sprint Cup Series race at Daytona International Speedway.
The USO (United Service Organizations) is celebrating 75 years of supporting America’s service members and military families through the delivery of morale-boosting programs, services and entertainment.
“Life is about caring and giving back and no one better exemplifies the true meaning of those human qualities than the USO,” said Truex. “It is only fitting the USO will be on our race car on the same weekend we celebrate our independence.”
The Denver-based Furniture Row Racing, whose organization consists of nine former military members, will be recognizing the U.S. Armed Forces on its No. 78 race car throughout the 2016 season.
Furniture Row Racing to Recognize USO at Daytona Race
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Parker Retzlaff seeks top-five in Monster Mile return
- Five Things to Watch at GMR Grand Prix
- EuroNASCAR to use 2020 Qualifying rules and points allocation
- Max Gutiérrez eye top-five finish in Monster Mile debut with Rette Jones Racing
- NASCAR National Series News & Notes - Dover International Speedway