NSCS Daytona Starts: 15
Best Daytona Finish: 3rd
"I love Daytona. It's one of my favorite race tracks and a place where I'd love to get my first win. And every time we go there, I know we are capable of winning. We had a good run in the No. 35 with Front Row Motorsports at Talladega a few weeks back, and I know we're bringing a strong car again. We've also got Shaw's Southern Belle Seafood with us again, and we'd love to take them to Victory Lane.
"I love speedway racing. Some guys don't like it. They think there's too much left up to chance, too much danger of getting caught up in someone else's wreck. But it gets my adrenaline pumping. And I know our team owner, Bob Jenkins, gets excited for these races and I think all the guys on the team do, too."
David Gilliland Daytona Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Oak Ridge Boys to Headline Grand Ole Prix Show Sunday of the Big Machine Music City Grand Prix
- Big Machine Debuts Limited Edition Borchetta Bourbon Ahead of Music City Grand Prix
- Sponsorships Available for $30k to Win Freedom 76 at Grandview Speedway
- Ryan Timms From 11th Wins At 81-Speedway With The Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series
- NWES and Tijey extend partnership, introduce new EuroNASCAR 2 trophy