NSCS Daytona Starts: 15
Best Daytona Finish: 3rd
"I love Daytona. It's one of my favorite race tracks and a place where I'd love to get my first win. And every time we go there, I know we are capable of winning. We had a good run in the No. 35 with Front Row Motorsports at Talladega a few weeks back, and I know we're bringing a strong car again. We've also got Shaw's Southern Belle Seafood with us again, and we'd love to take them to Victory Lane.
"I love speedway racing. Some guys don't like it. They think there's too much left up to chance, too much danger of getting caught up in someone else's wreck. But it gets my adrenaline pumping. And I know our team owner, Bob Jenkins, gets excited for these races and I think all the guys on the team do, too."
David Gilliland Daytona Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Jarvis Inherits Top Starting Spot for Sunday’s Motul Pole Award 100 at the DAYTONA Road Course
- Duane Howard set for Grandview season, some changes for 602 sportsman
- Drake Troutman Steals Round 4 of UMP Modified Winternationals at East Bay
- UMP Modified Chassis Brands Ready to Square-Off at 50th DIRTcar Nationals
- Joey Gase Announces New Late Model Development Team