NSCS Daytona Starts: 15
Best Daytona Finish: 3rd
"I love Daytona. It's one of my favorite race tracks and a place where I'd love to get my first win. And every time we go there, I know we are capable of winning. We had a good run in the No. 35 with Front Row Motorsports at Talladega a few weeks back, and I know we're bringing a strong car again. We've also got Shaw's Southern Belle Seafood with us again, and we'd love to take them to Victory Lane.
"I love speedway racing. Some guys don't like it. They think there's too much left up to chance, too much danger of getting caught up in someone else's wreck. But it gets my adrenaline pumping. And I know our team owner, Bob Jenkins, gets excited for these races and I think all the guys on the team do, too."
David Gilliland Daytona Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- INDYCAR Harvest GP Fans Encouraged To ‘Plan Ahead’ with IMS.com
- Former Winners & NASCAR's Ken Schrader Set To Compete At Springfield Mile Sunday
- 2021 NASCAR Cup Series rule package by track and notes
- The NASCAR Foundation Partners with Talladega Superspeedway to Present Speediatrics Fun Day Festival for Lincoln Elementary School Students
- DIRTcar UMP Modified Stars Offer Unique Insight to OktoberFAST Competitors Set to Take on Six Straight Nights of Racing