NSCS Daytona Starts: 15
Best Daytona Finish: 3rd
"I love Daytona. It's one of my favorite race tracks and a place where I'd love to get my first win. And every time we go there, I know we are capable of winning. We had a good run in the No. 35 with Front Row Motorsports at Talladega a few weeks back, and I know we're bringing a strong car again. We've also got Shaw's Southern Belle Seafood with us again, and we'd love to take them to Victory Lane.
"I love speedway racing. Some guys don't like it. They think there's too much left up to chance, too much danger of getting caught up in someone else's wreck. But it gets my adrenaline pumping. And I know our team owner, Bob Jenkins, gets excited for these races and I think all the guys on the team do, too."
David Gilliland Daytona Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- NCS AT ROAD AMERICA: Team Chevy Advance
- Fastrak Weekend Warrior Racing National Championship Update - Trimble Continues to Lead $20,000 to Win Fastrak National Points Chase
- Henry Repeating Arms Racing: Riley Herbst Road America NXS Advance
- CHEVROLET NCS AT ROAD AMERICA: AJ Allmendinger Teleconference Transcript
- Savings Galore! Fans Can Benefit for NASCAR Playoffs Weekend at Homestead-Miami Speedway, Part of Florida’s Freedom Week “Sales-Tax Holiday” July 1-7