NSCS Daytona Starts: 9
Best Daytona Finish: 12th
"I’m looking forward to Daytona. The car we’ve had at superspeedways this year has been the best drafting car that I’ve driven. I feel like the Fords run really well at the speedways, too. We ran really well at Daytona in February, and we ran well at Talladega but didn’t get the finish we wanted. I think it just shows our potential.
"This is a really resilient race team that works really hard and puts me in a position to lead 20 laps at Bristol and to finish 11th at Talladega and run up front. To have legitimate runs like that, once we hit on what we need to hit on, I’ll think you’ll see us up there consistently."
Landon Cassill Daytona Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Fall Nationals Events at Lincoln, Charleston Cap DIRTcar Regular Season
- Absaroka / Sparks Energy Partner With Jeffrey Earnhardt At Talladega
- Kyle Busch What a Difference a Year Makes
- Ty Dillon & Jordan Anderson Racing Lead Laps on Way to Eighth Place Finish at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Santino Ferrucci to Make Superspeedway Debut at Talladega Superspeedway with Sam Hunt Racing