NSCS Daytona Starts: 1
Best Daytona Finish: 39th
"It’s always fun going to Daytona for Fourth of July weekend. The amount of patriotism that shows up at the race track is just amazing, so we look forward to that part of it. We're actually going to have a special military paint scheme on our Love's Travel Stops Ford Fusion for the holiday weekend. We'll have a camo scheme that pays tribute to the Special Forces Charitable Trust, which provides support to the United States Army Special Forces community and their families. Love’s is proud to honor the work they do, and we’re proud to have them on our No. 34 car this weekend.
"They say Daytona at night time is a little crazier, although I don’t know if we really want to crank it up any more than what we've seen already this year. Speedway racing at night is really neat. It looks incredible from the stands. Being down in the car on the race track, it’s going to be a little different. We’re going to try to get our speedway program turned around this year. We’ve had some bad luck in the first two races this year, but surely we’ve used up our bad luck by now."
Chris Buescher Daytona Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- EuroNASCAR Finals 2020 - Penalty Report
- Tobias Dauenhauer takes the championship lead while Vittorio Ghirelli suffers setback
- Amy Walsh Stock honored with NMPA Ken Patterson Helping Others Award
- Alon Day and Tobias Dauenhauer snatch pole for EuroNASCAR Final 1 at Circuit Ricardo Tormo
- Alon Day breaks the all-time win record and expands his championship lead