NSCS Sonoma Starts: 3
Best Sonoma Finish: 31st
"Sonoma is a really tough track. I can't figure out these drivers that love it and do so well at it because it is not easy. I'm looking forward to going there with the 38 team because I feel like I've got more tools this year and better data to look at. And hopefully we can go there and the car drives well and we can put together a good race.
"I love the area. Last time I stayed in San Francisco and that was a good time, hanging out in the city. And my wife and I have stayed in Sonoma before and done the wine country deal, and that in itself is a great experience."
Landon Cassill Sonoma Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Ford Performance NASCAR: Chris Buescher Advances to All-Star Race
- CHEVY NCS AT TEXAS ALL-STAR : Ricky Stenhouse Jr. Stage One Winner Quote
- Grandview Win to von Dohren Over Strunk, Lex Shive Sportsman Winner Saturday Night
- Herbst Rebounds for Eighth at Texas
- RACE REPORT: Texas - Jeffrey Earnhardt / No. 26 ForeverLawn Toyota GR Supra