NSCS Sonoma Starts: 3
Best Sonoma Finish: 31st
"Sonoma is a really tough track. I can't figure out these drivers that love it and do so well at it because it is not easy. I'm looking forward to going there with the 38 team because I feel like I've got more tools this year and better data to look at. And hopefully we can go there and the car drives well and we can put together a good race.
"I love the area. Last time I stayed in San Francisco and that was a good time, hanging out in the city. And my wife and I have stayed in Sonoma before and done the wine country deal, and that in itself is a great experience."
Landon Cassill Sonoma Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Lucas Oil Tulsa Shootout Entry Opens At Midnight
- Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race Sets Fan Approval Recordin Jeff Gluck’s Was It a Good Race? Poll
- Daniel Suárez Trackhouse Racing Las Vegas Advance
- ARCA Menards Series West Race Advance: The Bullring
- Whelen Modified Tour Championship To Be Decided In Stafford Speedway's NAPA Fall Final 150