NSCS Sonoma Starts: 0
Best Sonoma Finish: N/A
"I love road racing. I have a blast doing it. It breaks up our season, just something different to do for a couple weekends. I've been to Watkins Glen, but Sonoma is going to be new to me. I've been trying to spend as much time as possible on Sonoma on the simulator and watching old video from there trying to figure out what I can. Everybody tells me as long as you keep it on the asphalt, you'll probably be all right at the end of the day. I'll tell you what, if I can run a lap time in our Love's Travel Stops Ford Fusion like I can on sim, we'll be just fine.
"It looks like a tough race track. I know it eats up tires and grip goes away really quickly, so we'll have to be managing that. There are a lot of esses and a lot of elevation cresting over the corners that you have to deal with. It's similar to Mid-Ohio, where we have an XFINITY win, so maybe that will be good for us."
Chris Buescher Sonoma Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Inaugural MRO "Ride From The Rock" benefiting MRO and USO Delaware "Dignified Transfer" Services
- CARS Tour Press Release: $30,000To Win Old North State Nationals to be Held at Greenville-PickensSpeedway October 24-25th
- South Point 400 starting lineup at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Alsco 300 starting lineup at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- World of Westgate 200 starting lineup at Las Vegas Motor Speedway