NSCS Sonoma Starts: 0
Best Sonoma Finish: N/A
"I love road racing. I have a blast doing it. It breaks up our season, just something different to do for a couple weekends. I've been to Watkins Glen, but Sonoma is going to be new to me. I've been trying to spend as much time as possible on Sonoma on the simulator and watching old video from there trying to figure out what I can. Everybody tells me as long as you keep it on the asphalt, you'll probably be all right at the end of the day. I'll tell you what, if I can run a lap time in our Love's Travel Stops Ford Fusion like I can on sim, we'll be just fine.
"It looks like a tough race track. I know it eats up tires and grip goes away really quickly, so we'll have to be managing that. There are a lot of esses and a lot of elevation cresting over the corners that you have to deal with. It's similar to Mid-Ohio, where we have an XFINITY win, so maybe that will be good for us."
Chris Buescher Sonoma Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Vandermeersch Scores Topless 40 at Macon Speedway
- Ty Gibbs Paints Masterpiece with Dominant Shore Lunch 150 Win on Saturday Night
- DGR ARCA Menards Series Race Recap: Iowa Speedway
- Gus Dean wins third consecutive Carolina Pro Late Model Series race with thrilling last-lap pass
- Brody Roa Takes Another Second Place Finish and Gains Valuable Ground on First