NSCS Sonoma Starts: 0
Best Sonoma Finish: N/A
"I love road racing. I have a blast doing it. It breaks up our season, just something different to do for a couple weekends. I've been to Watkins Glen, but Sonoma is going to be new to me. I've been trying to spend as much time as possible on Sonoma on the simulator and watching old video from there trying to figure out what I can. Everybody tells me as long as you keep it on the asphalt, you'll probably be all right at the end of the day. I'll tell you what, if I can run a lap time in our Love's Travel Stops Ford Fusion like I can on sim, we'll be just fine.
"It looks like a tough race track. I know it eats up tires and grip goes away really quickly, so we'll have to be managing that. There are a lot of esses and a lot of elevation cresting over the corners that you have to deal with. It's similar to Mid-Ohio, where we have an XFINITY win, so maybe that will be good for us."
Chris Buescher Sonoma Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Kofoid Makes It Two In A Row In Oklahoma POWRi At I-44 Riverside Speedway
- Hunt Brothers Pizza Racing: Kevin Harvick Texas Advance
- World Wide Technology Raceway’s October 23 Run-What-Ya-Brung Saturday drag meet features electric car racing
- Jordan Anderson Racing NASCAR Xfinity Series Race Overview- Texas Motor Speedway
- Five-year agreement extends Liberty University's Hendrick Motorsports sponsorship