NSCS Sonoma Starts: 0
Best Sonoma Finish: N/A
"I love road racing. I have a blast doing it. It breaks up our season, just something different to do for a couple weekends. I've been to Watkins Glen, but Sonoma is going to be new to me. I've been trying to spend as much time as possible on Sonoma on the simulator and watching old video from there trying to figure out what I can. Everybody tells me as long as you keep it on the asphalt, you'll probably be all right at the end of the day. I'll tell you what, if I can run a lap time in our Love's Travel Stops Ford Fusion like I can on sim, we'll be just fine.
"It looks like a tough race track. I know it eats up tires and grip goes away really quickly, so we'll have to be managing that. There are a lot of esses and a lot of elevation cresting over the corners that you have to deal with. It's similar to Mid-Ohio, where we have an XFINITY win, so maybe that will be good for us."
Chris Buescher Sonoma Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- With Win Borst Continues to Impress as One of New Late Model Frontrunners at South Boston Speedway
- No. 10 Smithfield/Weis Ford Racing: Aric Almirola Dover 1 Advance
- Entenmann’s® Donuts, JTG Daugherty Racing Celebrate Father Figures with the “EntenMAN of the Year Father’s Day Contest”
- 2021 EuroNASCAR entry list: 30 cars and 50 drivers ready to rock at Valencia
- Young’s Motorsports adds Connor Mosack to ARCA lineup