bigtruck, a California lifestyle brand that designs and builds extraordinary headwear is excited to announce the release of its first ever Motorsports Collection. Designed in collaboration with NASCAR driver Chris Buescher, the collection features 10 unique bigtruck cobrand® styles with Roush Fenway Racing, Roush Performance, Front Row Motorsports, Chris Buescher #34 Love’s Travel Stops and Chris Buescher #34 CSX.
The collection combines bigtruck’s design aesthetic with Chris’s motorsport DNA to produce some staggeringly cool hats. Priced from $30 to $40 all styles are available now at www.bigtruck.com.
Buescher is a supremely fast and talented young driver from Texas. “Racing has always been fun for me no matter what point I was at in my career” says Buescher. “bigtruck makes some really great headwear. They are definitely serious about what they do but don’t take themselves too seriously. They work hard to keep it fun which is what makes it such a great brand and great fit for me.”
“We are super excited to be working with Chris” says Galen Gifford, CEO of bigtruck. “Not just because he’s a highly talented and driven NASCAR Sprint Cup driver, but because he lives life the exact same way that we do. For us, it was only natural that we should make a collection that represents him.”
The bigtruck Motorsports Collection is designed and assembled at their US factory near Lake Tahoe, Ca. There are 10 styles in the collection.
bigtruck Introduces Chris Buescher Collection California lifestyle brand tips hat to NASCAR’s most up-and-coming driver
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Daniel Suarez eNASCAR iRacing Pro Invitational Series Texas Preview
- "Spring Race Madness" gives race fans the opportunity to vote for the top Food City 500 moment in Bristol Motor Speedway history
- Biffle to Make Return Behind the Wheel of Roush Fenway’s No. 16 Ford
- Allgaier, Burton Look to Join Dale Jr. for Sunday’s Pro Invitational iRacing Event at Texas
- View From the Virtual Pit Box SHR Crew Chiefs Offer Their Take on iRacing