NSCS Pocono Starts: 11
Best Pocono Finish: 14th
“I just love driving at Pocono. I love shifting through the corners. I love the area – it’s beautiful. They bring such a good crowd. The fans in the northeast are just really avid race fans. I just really look forward to going to Pocono.
"It's hard to pick a corner to focus on. For passing cars, you want to get off of Turn 3 really well. And I feel like for speed and just making good time over the course of a run, it just seems to be really beneficial to get off of Turn 2 well. That ‘tunnel turn’ is just such a momentum corner. And it’s hard to pass into Turn 3, but if you have a really good car off of Turn 2, it makes it a lot easier to pass someone on that part of the track."
Landon Cassill Pocono Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Brandon Jones - No. 19 Menards/Bali Toyota GR Supra Preview - Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Chandler Smith - No. 18 Safelite Tundra TRD Pro Camping World Trucks Charlotte Preview
- Reserved Grandstand Seating Sold Out For Sunday’s Coca-Cola 600; Standing-Room-Only Sun Deck Tickets and Infield Wristbands Still Available
- RecruitMilitary to Sponsor JD Motorsports, Ryan Vargas at Charlotte Motor Speedway for Memorial Day Weekend
- Trevor Bayne No. 18 Devotion Nutrition Toyota GR Supra Preview- Charlotte