NSCS Pocono Starts: 11
Best Pocono Finish: 14th
“I just love driving at Pocono. I love shifting through the corners. I love the area – it’s beautiful. They bring such a good crowd. The fans in the northeast are just really avid race fans. I just really look forward to going to Pocono.
"It's hard to pick a corner to focus on. For passing cars, you want to get off of Turn 3 really well. And I feel like for speed and just making good time over the course of a run, it just seems to be really beneficial to get off of Turn 2 well. That ‘tunnel turn’ is just such a momentum corner. And it’s hard to pass into Turn 3, but if you have a really good car off of Turn 2, it makes it a lot easier to pass someone on that part of the track."
Landon Cassill Pocono Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Buddy Kofoid Earns USAC Title; Toyota/KKM Sweep Midget National Championships
- Seavey Wins Turkey Night Grand Prix; Kofoid Wins USAC Championship
- Federico Gutiérrez to make Rette Jones Racing driving debut in Thanksgiving Classic
- Kofoid Wins Night Two At Merced; Closes In On USAC Title
- Brody Roa Gets Kcrp Win in Preparation for the Turkey Night Grand Prix