Sprint Showdown Starts: 5
Best Showdown Finish: 9th
"We want to race our way into the All-Star race, of course. We want to win one of those three segments. But also, the Showdown will help give us a direction on the package that we’ll run for the 600. But we’re not going to get a lot of practice and we don’t have a formal qualifying session. And it’s a 50-lap race where you don’t get to change anything.
"So, it will be a test session, but a very brief test session. You can show up at the Showdown with something a little different, tune on it during practice and give it a whirl, and hopefully get a good plan for the following week."
Landon Cassill Sprint Showdown Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Ally announced as new presenting sponsor of Monster Monument at Victory Plaza and Monster Bridge at Dover International Speedway
- Doordash announces partnership with Richard Petty Motorsports
- Macon Speedway Herald & Review 100 Saturday Night Results
- Dixon Climbs to Top of Speed Chart as 'Fast Friday' Looms Large at Indy
- AdventHealth Daytona Beach honored in NASCAR hauler salute to healthcare heroes Powered by Verizon