Sprint Showdown Starts: 5
Best Showdown Finish: 9th
"We want to race our way into the All-Star race, of course. We want to win one of those three segments. But also, the Showdown will help give us a direction on the package that we’ll run for the 600. But we’re not going to get a lot of practice and we don’t have a formal qualifying session. And it’s a 50-lap race where you don’t get to change anything.
"So, it will be a test session, but a very brief test session. You can show up at the Showdown with something a little different, tune on it during practice and give it a whirl, and hopefully get a good plan for the following week."
Landon Cassill Sprint Showdown Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Race Fans and Race Teams Ready For Round Three of Mavtv Late Models at Madera
- HaasTooling.com Racing: Cole Custer Talladega Advance
- Kyle Larson Ready For More Dirt Fun at the World of Outlaws Bristol Throwdown
- ForeverLawn Welcomes Jarrett Logistics to NASCAR Partnership
- NASCAR National Series News & Notes - Talladega Superspeedway