NSCS Dover Starts: 11
Best Dover Finish: 23rd
"Dover is another track that’s going to be a lot of fun with the different tire that they bring and the low downforce package. I can definitely get into it.
“The bumps at Dover are a huge factor because it’s such a harsh race track. It’s a tough place. The bumps into Turn 3 are pretty harsh on the car, and then the concrete itself has a very high-frequency feel. The shock package there is so important.
“The fact that you’re landing into the banking as hard as you do, it kind of takes your breath away for a couple laps if it’s your first run on the track on Friday morning or if you’re qualifying."
Landon Cassill Dover Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Draft Top 250 results from Martinsville Speedway
- Last Lap Spin Relegates Brandon Jones to 17th-Place Finish at Martinsville
- Grant Enfinger Wins NASCAR Hall of Fame 200 NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series Playoff Race at Martinsville Speedway
- Engine Woes Stall Hill's Title Run at Martinsville
- Christian Eckes Finishes Fourth at Martinsville