NSCS Dover Starts: 11
Best Dover Finish: 23rd
"Dover is another track that’s going to be a lot of fun with the different tire that they bring and the low downforce package. I can definitely get into it.
“The bumps at Dover are a huge factor because it’s such a harsh race track. It’s a tough place. The bumps into Turn 3 are pretty harsh on the car, and then the concrete itself has a very high-frequency feel. The shock package there is so important.
“The fact that you’re landing into the banking as hard as you do, it kind of takes your breath away for a couple laps if it’s your first run on the track on Friday morning or if you’re qualifying."
Landon Cassill Dover Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Brett Kressley and Briant Hirthler Feature Winners at Grandview Speedway Saturday Night
- THUNDERCLAP: Friesen Brings the Noise and Tames The Nasty Track
- Kofoid Drives Toyota To USAC Victory At Port City
- Matt Hirschman returns for a second week and repeats as Mahoning Valley Speedway winner
- Cook Out 250 results from Martinsville Speedway