NSCS Kansas Starts: 0
Best Kansas Finish: N/A
"With Kansas having the newer asphalt and the amount of grip it has, I don’t really know what to compare it to yet. I’d say Vegas is going to be our closest comparison. I know at the Michigan test last year, when we were messing around with some of this low-downforce stuff, we had really high straightaway speeds and the corner speeds were starting to come down a bit. But, tires have changed since then, coming up with something different for a lot of the race tracks. So, I’m kind of along for the ride. We’ll have to see how that one plays out with this new downforce package.
“Talladega obviously didn't go the way we wanted it to. Went for a bit of a wild ride there. So, we're ready to get back to an intermediate track and look forward to what we expect to be a calmer ride and keep all four wheels on the ground. We've made some progress on our mile-and-a-half stuff, and we'll keep working on getting even better."
Chris Buescher Kansas Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Bret Michaels, 3 Doors Down Headline Rock the ROVAL™ Party Ahead of Bank of America ROVAL™ 400
- INDYCAR Announces WWTR Grid Penalty
- RFK Racing Brings Home Multiple dotCOMM Awards
- Prelude to the World Championship At Virginia Motor Speedway Canceled Due to Impending Weather; Collision One Championship Night Up Next
- Petty GMS Race Preview: Watkins Glen International