NSCS Kansas Starts: 0
Best Kansas Finish: N/A
"With Kansas having the newer asphalt and the amount of grip it has, I don’t really know what to compare it to yet. I’d say Vegas is going to be our closest comparison. I know at the Michigan test last year, when we were messing around with some of this low-downforce stuff, we had really high straightaway speeds and the corner speeds were starting to come down a bit. But, tires have changed since then, coming up with something different for a lot of the race tracks. So, I’m kind of along for the ride. We’ll have to see how that one plays out with this new downforce package.
“Talladega obviously didn't go the way we wanted it to. Went for a bit of a wild ride there. So, we're ready to get back to an intermediate track and look forward to what we expect to be a calmer ride and keep all four wheels on the ground. We've made some progress on our mile-and-a-half stuff, and we'll keep working on getting even better."
Chris Buescher Kansas Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a VPN to Watch NASCAR
- NWES Season to culminate with historical Super Speedweek at Valencia
- After frustrating 2020 season Phillips is looking forward to 2021 season at South Boston Speedway
- Dale Earnhardt Jr, Steve Kinser to be Inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- Eldora Speedway Will Host TWO Kings Royals Paying $175,000-To-Win In 2021