NSCS Kansas Starts: 0
Best Kansas Finish: N/A
"With Kansas having the newer asphalt and the amount of grip it has, I don’t really know what to compare it to yet. I’d say Vegas is going to be our closest comparison. I know at the Michigan test last year, when we were messing around with some of this low-downforce stuff, we had really high straightaway speeds and the corner speeds were starting to come down a bit. But, tires have changed since then, coming up with something different for a lot of the race tracks. So, I’m kind of along for the ride. We’ll have to see how that one plays out with this new downforce package.
“Talladega obviously didn't go the way we wanted it to. Went for a bit of a wild ride there. So, we're ready to get back to an intermediate track and look forward to what we expect to be a calmer ride and keep all four wheels on the ground. We've made some progress on our mile-and-a-half stuff, and we'll keep working on getting even better."
Chris Buescher Kansas Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Daniel Suárez Trackhouse Racing Martinsville Advance
- Newman’s Promising Day Dampened by Late Race Spin
- Jake Garcia to Make ARCA Menards Series West Debut With DGR
- Sherfick Companies and Super DOPE Chiropractic to support Chris Hacker in Martinsville Speedway debut with Niece Motorsports
- Buescher Rebounds for Top-12 Finish in Kansas