NSCS Kansas Starts:11
Best Kansas Finish: 17th
"I look forward to Kansas with low downforce. Before with the high downforce package, it was just such a high-speed parade. With low downforce, it’s going to get rid of a lot of that. But definitely not all of it. Your car has to be good and have a good platform. As smooth and high-grip as it is in the pavement, it’s kind of an engineer’s dream, in my opinion. The car needs to be flat and level and hold a consistent platform, and that’s going to be good on a long run.
“We had another good finish last week, 11th at Talladega. And we've been making gains in the point standings. I'm proud of the efforts by our team, and I think we're only going to keep getting better as the season progresses."
Landon Cassill Kansas Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Loris Hezemans scores fourth win of the season at Grobnik
- Former Sportsman Champion Jordan Henn Wins Grandview Freedom 38, Freedom 76 Pays $30k to Win Tonight
- Hendriks Motorsport dominates Qualifying at Automotodrom Grobnik
- RUDOLPH BREAKS THROUGH: Rudolph finally wins at Mohawk in the DIRTcar 358 Modified Series
- Hagar Keeps Rolling On Night Two Of The Hockett/McMillin Memorial