NSCS Talladega Starts: 17
Best Talladega Finish: 2
"I’m excited to go racing again with Front Row Motorsports. I love Talladega, and obviously it’s a special place for Front Row. We finished 1-2 there a few years ago. This time we’ll try to be the one out front who goes to Victory Lane. We’ve got Shaw’s Southern Belle Seafood on our No. 35 Ford, and it would be a thrill for them as well as us to get them a top finish or even a win.
“I’ve been busy this year helping out with my son, Todd’s, racing career. It’s actually worked out well that I’ve been able to spend as much time with him and the team as I have. But I’m excited to get back into a Sprint Cup car, too. It’ll be Todd’s turn to come to the track and cheer me on."
David Gilliland Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Duane Howard set for Grandview season, some changes for 602 sportsman
- Drake Troutman Steals Round 4 of UMP Modified Winternationals at East Bay
- UMP Modified Chassis Brands Ready to Square-Off at 50th DIRTcar Nationals
- Joey Gase Announces New Late Model Development Team
- Statement from Richard Petty on the passing of Hank Aaron