NSCS Talladega Starts: 17
Best Talladega Finish: 2
"I’m excited to go racing again with Front Row Motorsports. I love Talladega, and obviously it’s a special place for Front Row. We finished 1-2 there a few years ago. This time we’ll try to be the one out front who goes to Victory Lane. We’ve got Shaw’s Southern Belle Seafood on our No. 35 Ford, and it would be a thrill for them as well as us to get them a top finish or even a win.
“I’ve been busy this year helping out with my son, Todd’s, racing career. It’s actually worked out well that I’ve been able to spend as much time with him and the team as I have. But I’m excited to get back into a Sprint Cup car, too. It’ll be Todd’s turn to come to the track and cheer me on."
David Gilliland Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Oak Ridge Boys to Headline Grand Ole Prix Show Sunday of the Big Machine Music City Grand Prix
- Big Machine Debuts Limited Edition Borchetta Bourbon Ahead of Music City Grand Prix
- Sponsorships Available for $30k to Win Freedom 76 at Grandview Speedway
- Ryan Timms From 11th Wins At 81-Speedway With The Lucas Oil American Sprint Car Series
- NWES and Tijey extend partnership, introduce new EuroNASCAR 2 trophy