NSCS Talladega Starts: 17
Best Talladega Finish: 2
"I’m excited to go racing again with Front Row Motorsports. I love Talladega, and obviously it’s a special place for Front Row. We finished 1-2 there a few years ago. This time we’ll try to be the one out front who goes to Victory Lane. We’ve got Shaw’s Southern Belle Seafood on our No. 35 Ford, and it would be a thrill for them as well as us to get them a top finish or even a win.
“I’ve been busy this year helping out with my son, Todd’s, racing career. It’s actually worked out well that I’ve been able to spend as much time with him and the team as I have. But I’m excited to get back into a Sprint Cup car, too. It’ll be Todd’s turn to come to the track and cheer me on."
David Gilliland Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Palou Holds Off Heavyweights To Take First Career Win in Barber Thriller
- Will Power Claims Podium Finish As 2021 Season Kicks Off
- Kyle Busch, No. 18 M&M'S Toyota Camry Race Recap for the Toyota Owners 400
- Early Spin Relegates Newman to 30th-Place Finish in Richmond
- Buescher Runs Consistent Race at Richmond, Finishes 25th