NSCS Talladega Starts: 17
Best Talladega Finish: 2
"I’m excited to go racing again with Front Row Motorsports. I love Talladega, and obviously it’s a special place for Front Row. We finished 1-2 there a few years ago. This time we’ll try to be the one out front who goes to Victory Lane. We’ve got Shaw’s Southern Belle Seafood on our No. 35 Ford, and it would be a thrill for them as well as us to get them a top finish or even a win.
“I’ve been busy this year helping out with my son, Todd’s, racing career. It’s actually worked out well that I’ve been able to spend as much time with him and the team as I have. But I’m excited to get back into a Sprint Cup car, too. It’ll be Todd’s turn to come to the track and cheer me on."
David Gilliland Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Ewing & Diveley Among Top Lincoln Speedway Winners Friday
- Alsco 300 results from Kentucky Speedway
- Official commemorative digital program for prestigious NASCAR All-Star race available for free download to NASCAR nation
- '5 Things To Look For' Heading Into The REV Group Grand Prix Doubleheader
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum Receives Restored Bodywork for Dan Gurney’s 1963 Lotus 29/1; See the Gleaming, Living History at the Museum from July 13-19