NSCS Talladega Starts: 10
Best Talladega Finish: 4th
"I always love going to superspeedways, and I know my owner, Bob Jenkins, gets excited about going to superspeedways. Front Row has won a race there, and I’ve finished fourth at Talladega before, and I feel like I always find myself up front. I also feel like my car in Daytona, which didn’t get wrecked, was one of the best drafting cars that I’ve had on a superspeedway. So I think the guys are going to be able to take it back to the shop, take a look at it and make it even better.
"We've got Fr8Auctions back on board for the race, which is great. They're getting more and more involved with our program, and we'd love for it to keep growing. A good finish at Talladega would certainly be exciting for them."
Landon Cassill Talladega Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Racing is cancelled this Saturday, August 8 at Mahoning Valley Speedway due to track washout from recent rainfall
- Toyota Statement on Erik Jones
- Joe Gibbs Racing and Erik Jones to Part Ways Upon Conclusion of 2020 NASCAR Season
- The Birthplace of Speed – Daytona Beach - Welcomes Road Course Racing in the 1930s as NASCAR Founder Bill France Sr. Begins Promotion of a Sport he loves
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health honored in "NASCAR hauler salute to healthcare heroes powered by Verizon"