Credit One Bank will make its NASCAR Sprint Cup Series (NSCS) debut with Chip Ganassi Racing Teams as the primary partner on the No. 1 Credit One Bank Chevrolet SS. The car, driven by 2015 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup contender Jamie McMurray, will hit the track for the first time this weekend at Richmond International Raceway (RIR).
The Credit One Bank Chevrolet SS will make its first of three appearances on the NSCS circuit this season beginning with the Toyota Owners 400. The Credit One Bank signature blue paint scheme can also be seen on the No. 1 Chevrolet later this season at Daytona International Speedway (July 2) and Dover Speedway (Oct. 2).
Notes of Interest:
- Credit One Bank, introduced earlier this year as the “Official Credit Card of NASCAR”, offers full spectrum credit card products, and is among the top 10 largest Visa® credit card issuers in the United States. The Credit One Bank NASCAR credit card provides 1 percent cash back on eligible purchases and 2 percent cash back on purchases made at NASCAR.com. Card members also benefit from exclusive discounts from retail partners such as Fanatics and NASCAR Racing Experience.
- In addition to the designation of being the “Official Credit Card of NASCAR”, Credit One Bank also sponsors the “Credit One Bank – One to Go” in the television and radio broadcasts of each NASCAR Sprint Cup and XFINITY Series race to recognize the excitement of the final lap of competition in those series’ races.
- McMurray has made 26 career NSCS appearances at Richmond International Raceway including his most recent start when he clinched a spot in the 2015 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup with a 13th-place finish. He has a total of six top-10 and three top-five finishes including a best result of fourth-place on three occasions.
- Laura Faulkner, vice president of marketing communications, Credit One Bank: “We’re thrilled to be partnering with Chip Ganassi Racing and excited to see the No. 1 Credit One Bank Chevrolet SS on the track this weekend. Jamie has historically done well in Richmond and we’re hopeful that fans will get to see the Credit One Bank paint scheme in victory lane.”
- Jamie McMurray, Driver No. 1 Credit One Bank Chevrolet SS: “I’m really looking forward to this race. Since unveiling the Credit One Bank paint scheme we’ve heard nothing but positive feedback from the fans, and I’m excited for everyone to finally see it in action. It has been fun to see everything come together for the Richmond race.”