NSCS Richmond Starts: 0
Best Richmond Finish: N/A
"The daytime race will make it tough. The asphalt will really change temperature, and it will change how the race plays out. I like the night races there, but I think it’s going to be interesting to see how it all plays out. It’s another good short track. You’ve got to figure out how to manage tires, manage brakes, and be there at the end.
“The new downforce package probably won’t play as big of a role at Richmond. It’ll be there, and we’ll notice it getting into Turn 1 more than anywhere else. You’ll have the higher speed and trying to keep a solid arc on entry. So you might see it a little bit there, but for the most part it’s going to be typical short-track racing.”
Chris Buescher Richmond Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Jeff Strunk wins Freedom 76, the 50th annual for the eighth time at Grandview Speedway
- Josh Harris Wins Hope for Harlie Finale at Cedar Ridge Speedway
- Sam Hafertepe, Jr. Charges To Third $10,000 Hockett/McMillin Memorial Victory!
- Almirola Finishes Solid Fifth at Bristol
- RCR Post Race Report - Bass Pro Shops Night Race