NSCS Richmond Starts: 11
Best Richmond Finish: 19th
"I'm really proud of our effort at Bristol last week. We used pit strategy to get up front, but staying up front was no fluke. The team gave me a good car and we had great pit stops and good strategy from Donnie (Wingo). I'm excited to go to another short track where I think we can definitely be a factor in the race again in our Pete Store Ford.
"Richmond is kind of cool during the daytime. The track gets really slick. The groove opens up. I feel like I really like how I run at Richmond, and I think I’m going to like it even more during the day. I've definitely had this one circled on my calendar.
Landon Cassill Richmond Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- RIDLEY’S ROAD: New York Sportsman Ace Set for Big Stage at the Drydene World Short Track Championship
- Flowdynamics Sprint Car Team Back in Action Saturday at Perris Auto Speedway
- E. Schneider & Sons Scrap Metal to sponsor Modified Bonus Back Draw for Mahoning Valley Speedway Fall Brawl
- Impressive Contingencies, Big Names Expected for Drydene World Short Track Championship
- Colin Garrett to Promote Veteran and Active Military Health and Resources at Home Track of Martinsville Speedway