NSCS Texas Starts: 1
Best Texas Finish: 30
"Racing in Texas is always a big deal. I like going home. It is nice to be able to be back and see family and friends and see certain people that you only get to see once or twice a year. It’s always a busy weekend. Hopefully that little added pressure will give us a boost in how we run.
“It’s also a big deal for our sponsor, Love’s Travel Stops. This is a home race for them, too. They are headquartered up the road in Oklahoma City, so they always have a big group come down for the Texas races. We're also doing an autograph appearance at a local Love's on race day morning, so we'll get to meet some local employees and fans. We’ll have an extra big cheering section this week - lots of people in Love's colors.”
Chris Buescher Texas Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Jeff Strunk wins Freedom 76, the 50th annual for the eighth time at Grandview Speedway
- Josh Harris Wins Hope for Harlie Finale at Cedar Ridge Speedway
- Sam Hafertepe, Jr. Charges To Third $10,000 Hockett/McMillin Memorial Victory!
- Almirola Finishes Solid Fifth at Bristol
- RCR Post Race Report - Bass Pro Shops Night Race