NSCS Las Vegas Starts: 0
Best Las Vegas Finish: N/A
“We're definitely in a learning stage right now with the new downforce package and me going to some tracks that I've never run a Cup car on. But we're making progress each week and will continue to do so. Our Love's Travel Stops Ford Fusion took a really hard hit at Daytona, so we definitely want a better finish for Love's this week in Vegas.
"I would imagine that almost nothing is going to apply from Atlanta last week to Vegas this week. Hearing what I’m hearing from the Vegas test notes, it’s going to be just brutally fast, lots of grip, lots of time on the throttle and a lot of corner speed. I’ve been running a lot of time on the simulator, and there’s just a huge difference between the two.
“You won’t find me spending a ton of time in the casinos in Vegas. I’m a 'high-stakes' gambler. I take 20 dollars with me. I’m willing to lose that 20 bucks, and that’s about it."
Chris Buescher Las Vegas Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Race Fans and Race Teams Ready For Round Three of Mavtv Late Models at Madera
- HaasTooling.com Racing: Cole Custer Talladega Advance
- Kyle Larson Ready For More Dirt Fun at the World of Outlaws Bristol Throwdown
- ForeverLawn Welcomes Jarrett Logistics to NASCAR Partnership
- NASCAR National Series News & Notes - Talladega Superspeedway