NSCS Las Vegas Starts: 0
Best Las Vegas Finish: N/A
“We're definitely in a learning stage right now with the new downforce package and me going to some tracks that I've never run a Cup car on. But we're making progress each week and will continue to do so. Our Love's Travel Stops Ford Fusion took a really hard hit at Daytona, so we definitely want a better finish for Love's this week in Vegas.
"I would imagine that almost nothing is going to apply from Atlanta last week to Vegas this week. Hearing what I’m hearing from the Vegas test notes, it’s going to be just brutally fast, lots of grip, lots of time on the throttle and a lot of corner speed. I’ve been running a lot of time on the simulator, and there’s just a huge difference between the two.
“You won’t find me spending a ton of time in the casinos in Vegas. I’m a 'high-stakes' gambler. I take 20 dollars with me. I’m willing to lose that 20 bucks, and that’s about it."
Chris Buescher Las Vegas Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Watkins Glen Is Special To Daniel Suárez
- Jordan Anderson Racing NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race Overview- Watkins Glen International
- Legendary Broadcaster, IMS Hall of Fame Member Page to Sign New Autobiography at Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum Friday, Aug. 13
- NASCAR at Watkins Glen and Indycar Music City Grand Prix in Nashville Highlight NBC Sports’ Motorsports Coverage This Weekend
- GMS Racing Statement - Chase Purdy