NSCS Las Vegas Starts: 0
Best Las Vegas Finish: N/A
“We're definitely in a learning stage right now with the new downforce package and me going to some tracks that I've never run a Cup car on. But we're making progress each week and will continue to do so. Our Love's Travel Stops Ford Fusion took a really hard hit at Daytona, so we definitely want a better finish for Love's this week in Vegas.
"I would imagine that almost nothing is going to apply from Atlanta last week to Vegas this week. Hearing what I’m hearing from the Vegas test notes, it’s going to be just brutally fast, lots of grip, lots of time on the throttle and a lot of corner speed. I’ve been running a lot of time on the simulator, and there’s just a huge difference between the two.
“You won’t find me spending a ton of time in the casinos in Vegas. I’m a 'high-stakes' gambler. I take 20 dollars with me. I’m willing to lose that 20 bucks, and that’s about it."
Chris Buescher Las Vegas Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- AdventHealth Partners with Jamie McMurray for 2021 Daytona 500
- Team Platinum and Kody Swanson to Compete In World Series of Asphalt Racing at New Smyrna
- Chowchilla Barn Burner to invade Delta Speedway for Stockton Challenge
- Lake View Motor Speedway Added to Xtreme DIRTcar Schedule, Cherokee Rescheduled
- Ally to be title sponsor of Nashville Superspeedway’s inaugural NASCAR Cup Series race on Father’s Day 2021