The Fr8Auctions logo and colors will return to a Front Row Motorsports Ford Fusion, partnering with Landon Cassill’s No. 38 team for Sunday’s NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at the company’s home track of Atlanta Motor Speedway.
The Atlanta-based organization offers auction services to companies looking to sell overstocked inventory through a distribution option outside of their traditional sales channels. Fr8Auctions processes millions of dollars of inventory at its auctions each week to buyers throughout the Southeast.
The company first partnered with Front Row Motorsports for the 2015 Sprint Cup season finale at Homestead Miami Speedway.
“We had our first experience with Front Row Motorsports in November at Homestead, and thought it was great exposure for our company,” said Fr8Auctions founder Marcus Barela. “We couldn’t wait to get back on board in 2016, and we’re thrilled that we’ll be working with a great racer like Landon Cassill. And having our logo and colors on the No. 38 at our home track of Atlanta makes it even better.”
Cassill has five Sprint Cup career starts at the 1.5-mile track, including a top-20 finish, and is eager to get the Fr8 Auctions Ford on track.
“It’s always cool to have a locally based partner at the racetrack, so we’re looking forward to having Fr8Auctions at Atlanta,” the 26-year-old driver said. “They get to bring all their guests and see how everything works behind the scenes and really celebrate the partnership there at their home track. And Atlanta Motor Speedway has so much character, it’s just going to be a great race for everybody.”
To learn more about Fr8Auctions, visit fr8auctions.com.
Fr8Auctions Goes Racing with Cassill at Home Track
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Watkins Glen Is Special To Daniel Suárez
- Jordan Anderson Racing NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race Overview- Watkins Glen International
- Legendary Broadcaster, IMS Hall of Fame Member Page to Sign New Autobiography at Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum Friday, Aug. 13
- NASCAR at Watkins Glen and Indycar Music City Grand Prix in Nashville Highlight NBC Sports’ Motorsports Coverage This Weekend
- GMS Racing Statement - Chase Purdy