NSCS Daytona Starts: 15
Best Daytona Finish: 3rd
"Front Row Motorsports always brings great cars to the superspeedways. They draft well, they suck up well, and we're always in contention for a win. We obviously have to race our way into the field with a good finish on Thursday in our Duel, but I know we can do it as long as we don't get caught up in someone else's mistake. It'll be a combination of being cautious and aggressive at the same time.
"I'm grateful to Front Row Motorsports and Bob Jenkins for the opportunity. The No. 35 team has worked hard on the car to get the most out of it, and we'll definitely leave it all on the track on Thursday."
David Gilliland Daytona 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- North-South Shootout Moves To Caraway Speedway Due To Pandemic
- Take a Spin Around the Speedway to Support the American Cancer Society
- AM Racing, Austin Wayne Self ready to roll the dice again at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- NASCAR Whelen Modified tour race at South Boston Speedway will not be rescheduled
- Gus Dean hopes to rekindle Memphis winning ways