NSCS Daytona Starts: 15
Best Daytona Finish: 3rd
"Front Row Motorsports always brings great cars to the superspeedways. They draft well, they suck up well, and we're always in contention for a win. We obviously have to race our way into the field with a good finish on Thursday in our Duel, but I know we can do it as long as we don't get caught up in someone else's mistake. It'll be a combination of being cautious and aggressive at the same time.
"I'm grateful to Front Row Motorsports and Bob Jenkins for the opportunity. The No. 35 team has worked hard on the car to get the most out of it, and we'll definitely leave it all on the track on Thursday."
David Gilliland Daytona 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Parker Retzlaff joins RSS Racing for 2022 NASCAR Xfinity Series season
- Goodyear’s Stu Grant Receives Nascar’s Prestigious Buddy Shuman Award
- Iconic broadcaster Bob Jenkins wins 2021 NMPA Myers Brothers Award
- Chase Elliott Wins Fourth Straight NMPA Most Popular Driver Award
- Hooters extends sponsorship of Chase Elliott for three more seasons External