NSCS Daytona Starts: 15
Best Daytona Finish: 3rd
"Front Row Motorsports always brings great cars to the superspeedways. They draft well, they suck up well, and we're always in contention for a win. We obviously have to race our way into the field with a good finish on Thursday in our Duel, but I know we can do it as long as we don't get caught up in someone else's mistake. It'll be a combination of being cautious and aggressive at the same time.
"I'm grateful to Front Row Motorsports and Bob Jenkins for the opportunity. The No. 35 team has worked hard on the car to get the most out of it, and we'll definitely leave it all on the track on Thursday."
David Gilliland Daytona 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Factors to Consider When Choosing a VPN to Watch NASCAR
- NWES Season to culminate with historical Super Speedweek at Valencia
- After frustrating 2020 season Phillips is looking forward to 2021 season at South Boston Speedway
- Dale Earnhardt Jr, Steve Kinser to be Inducted into the National Motorsports Press Association Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- Eldora Speedway Will Host TWO Kings Royals Paying $175,000-To-Win In 2021