NSCS Daytona Starts: 8
Best Daytona Finish: 12th
"I'm pretty excited about the 500, but we still haven't really seen what the cars are capable of because we haven't drafted in them yet. We feel like we've made some good progress, comparing cars with my teammates, as far as speed differences. But, as far as how the car drives in traffic, we haven't established that yet. And we're looking forward to working on the balance and how it drafts in traffic because that's what's going to make the difference on Sunday with our Florida Lottery Ford.
"It's great knowing that we are locked in, although there is no feeling like racing your way into the Daytona 500. And this week there will be four drivers who have that fantastic feeling of knowing they raced their way in. But on a grander scale, Front Row Motorsports has earned their way into the field by having two charters, so I'm just proud to be a part of that."
Landon Cassill Daytona 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Racing is cancelled this Saturday, August 8 at Mahoning Valley Speedway due to track washout from recent rainfall
- Toyota Statement on Erik Jones
- Joe Gibbs Racing and Erik Jones to Part Ways Upon Conclusion of 2020 NASCAR Season
- The Birthplace of Speed – Daytona Beach - Welcomes Road Course Racing in the 1930s as NASCAR Founder Bill France Sr. Begins Promotion of a Sport he loves
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health honored in "NASCAR hauler salute to healthcare heroes powered by Verizon"