NSCS Daytona Starts: 8
Best Daytona Finish: 12th
"I'm pretty excited about the 500, but we still haven't really seen what the cars are capable of because we haven't drafted in them yet. We feel like we've made some good progress, comparing cars with my teammates, as far as speed differences. But, as far as how the car drives in traffic, we haven't established that yet. And we're looking forward to working on the balance and how it drafts in traffic because that's what's going to make the difference on Sunday with our Florida Lottery Ford.
"It's great knowing that we are locked in, although there is no feeling like racing your way into the Daytona 500. And this week there will be four drivers who have that fantastic feeling of knowing they raced their way in. But on a grander scale, Front Row Motorsports has earned their way into the field by having two charters, so I'm just proud to be a part of that."
Landon Cassill Daytona 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- CircleBDiecast.com Partners with Brett Moffitt, Niece Motorsports at Daytona and Talladega
- 2021 SCHEDULE: Summer Nationals, Summit Modifieds Race 30 Dates over Eight Weeks
- The NASCAR Foundation Announces New Members to Board of Directors
- 2021 NASCAR Championship Weekend Tickets On Sale Tomorrow
- Telford going Southwest Tour Racing with Garcia Racing