NSCS Daytona Starts: 8
Best Daytona Finish: 12th
"I'm pretty excited about the 500, but we still haven't really seen what the cars are capable of because we haven't drafted in them yet. We feel like we've made some good progress, comparing cars with my teammates, as far as speed differences. But, as far as how the car drives in traffic, we haven't established that yet. And we're looking forward to working on the balance and how it drafts in traffic because that's what's going to make the difference on Sunday with our Florida Lottery Ford.
"It's great knowing that we are locked in, although there is no feeling like racing your way into the Daytona 500. And this week there will be four drivers who have that fantastic feeling of knowing they raced their way in. But on a grander scale, Front Row Motorsports has earned their way into the field by having two charters, so I'm just proud to be a part of that."
Landon Cassill Daytona 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- FEED Racing and NWES partner to create a EuroNASCAR Racing School in France
- Daniel Suárez Trackhouse Racing Talladega Advance
- Caregility Uses NASCAR Program to Give Back to Healthcare Workers
- World’s #1 Sprint Car Fan, Shawn McDonald, Will Be Remembered At Perris Auto Speedway
- After Wins Last Weekend, Brody Roa Prepares For Return to Perris Auto Speedway for the Sokola Shootout This Saturday