NSCS Daytona Starts: 0
Best Daytona Finish: N/A
"We'll definitely look for a little more patience to be exercised in the 500 than what we saw from the cars in the Unlimited. Hopefully we can get this Love's Travel Stops Ford up front and hang out there most of the day and stay out of trouble.
"It's pretty wild running my first Daytona 500. It was four years ago I was running an ARCA race here. We drove eight hours down in a 15-passenger van to be able to race at the big track. And now we get to start in the Daytona 500. It's been a wild ride, and it happened very quickly. But it's very awesome to be here and have the opportunity right now. And happy to have a great partner like Love's on board with us."
Chris Buescher Daytona 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- First-Time NASCAR Fan’s Guide to the Echopark Automotive Texas Grand Prix
- Loris Hezemans and Vladimiros Tziortzis top Free Practice under the Spanish sun
- Capacity Restrictions Lifted for Month of May Motorsports Events Including NGK NTK NHRA Four-Wide Nationals this weekend and May 28-30 Coca-Cola 600 Weekend
- APEX Wireless to join Jesse Little as a First Time Sponsor at Dover International Speedway
- ForeverLawn Dealers Team up to Sponsor NASCAR Xfinity Race in Dover