NSCS Daytona Starts: 0
Best Daytona Finish: N/A
"We'll definitely look for a little more patience to be exercised in the 500 than what we saw from the cars in the Unlimited. Hopefully we can get this Love's Travel Stops Ford up front and hang out there most of the day and stay out of trouble.
"It's pretty wild running my first Daytona 500. It was four years ago I was running an ARCA race here. We drove eight hours down in a 15-passenger van to be able to race at the big track. And now we get to start in the Daytona 500. It's been a wild ride, and it happened very quickly. But it's very awesome to be here and have the opportunity right now. And happy to have a great partner like Love's on board with us."
Chris Buescher Daytona 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Statement from NASCAR on Michael Jordan, Denny Hamlin and Bubba Wallace teaming up in 2021
- Statement from Bob Germain on the Future of Germain Racing
- Jordan and Hamlin Form New NASCAR Team
- Promoter sad to see Perris Auto Speedway oval nationals canceled
- Clint Bowyer Las Vegas Agenda Includes Winning Race, Curing Cancer