NSCS Daytona Starts: 0
Best Daytona Finish: N/A
"We'll definitely look for a little more patience to be exercised in the 500 than what we saw from the cars in the Unlimited. Hopefully we can get this Love's Travel Stops Ford up front and hang out there most of the day and stay out of trouble.
"It's pretty wild running my first Daytona 500. It was four years ago I was running an ARCA race here. We drove eight hours down in a 15-passenger van to be able to race at the big track. And now we get to start in the Daytona 500. It's been a wild ride, and it happened very quickly. But it's very awesome to be here and have the opportunity right now. And happy to have a great partner like Love's on board with us."
Chris Buescher Daytona 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Bristol Motor Speedway's TN Strong to be sold at Food City stores and during NASCAR All-Star race
- Pennzoil 150 results from Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Avedisian locks into John Hinck feature, will race for $20k tonight
- Nolan Pope Sweeps Twin Races At Tri-County Motor Speedway
- Lynn, Johnson, Eskew, & Vanapeldoorn Claim Holiday Wins At Lincoln Speedway