NSCS Daytona Starts: 0
Best Daytona Finish: N/A
"We'll definitely look for a little more patience to be exercised in the 500 than what we saw from the cars in the Unlimited. Hopefully we can get this Love's Travel Stops Ford up front and hang out there most of the day and stay out of trouble.
"It's pretty wild running my first Daytona 500. It was four years ago I was running an ARCA race here. We drove eight hours down in a 15-passenger van to be able to race at the big track. And now we get to start in the Daytona 500. It's been a wild ride, and it happened very quickly. But it's very awesome to be here and have the opportunity right now. And happy to have a great partner like Love's on board with us."
Chris Buescher Daytona 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Front-row start for Cadillac in 60th Rolex 24 At Daytona
- Indy 500 Team Owner, Mechanic Vince Granatelli Dies at 78
- FOX Sports Adds NASCAR Hall of Famer Tony Stewart to the Broadcast Booth for The Clash and Daytona 500
- PPB Motorsports Show a Big Success, Award Winners Announced
- Cadillac Racing leads field into Rolex 24 qualifying