For more than 60 years, Marvin Panch was a familiar and friendly face around NASCAR and Daytona Beach. He was one of the true pioneers of the sport, winning races across several NASCAR divisions, including the 1961 Daytona 500. As one of NASCAR’s 50 Greatest Drivers, he represented the sport with class both on and off the track. Marvin will be missed dearly, especially as we approach Speedweeks at Daytona international Speedway, where he was a fixture.
NASCAR statement on the passing of Marvin Panch
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Lucas Oil Tulsa Shootout Entry Opens At Midnight
- Bass Pro Shops NRA Night Race Sets Fan Approval Recordin Jeff Gluck’s Was It a Good Race? Poll
- Daniel Suárez Trackhouse Racing Las Vegas Advance
- ARCA Menards Series West Race Advance: The Bullring
- Whelen Modified Tour Championship To Be Decided In Stafford Speedway's NAPA Fall Final 150