2015 Championship 4 Clinch Scenarios for Phoenix International Raceway
Jeff Gordon has already clinched a spot in the Championship 4.
Regardless of the finish of any other driver…
Kyle Busch will clinch with a finish of 3rd or better; 4th and at least one lap led; or 5th and most laps led.
Kevin Harvick will clinch with a finish of 2nd or better; 3rd and at least one lap led; or 4th and most laps led.
Martin Truex Jr., Carl Edwards, Brad Keselowski, Kurt Busch and Joey Logano only control their own destiny with a victory. Logano can ONLY make it to the Championship Round with a win at Phoenix.
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Jeff Dyer starts ambitious sprint car season in Arizona
- I Am Second Heads to the Auto Club 400
- AMS ups the ante: Fans can help driver charities by going to bounty race
- Vaughan Crittenden Named Promoter and General Manager of Larry King Law’s Langley Speedway
- Pocono Raceway Reports Soaring Increase In Ticket Sales Ahead Of NASCAR Doubleheader