"Texas is fast, and it's wide. So, you can drive off into Turn 1, and there's just so much room. You've really got to pay attention to your corner entry to make sure you're getting to the bottom when you need to.
"It's cool to have Visit Dallas on our No. 34 Ford Fusion. The Dallas metropolitan area is bigger than probably what most people realize, and there's so much to do in the area. I'm glad the Sprint Cup Series goes there twice a year so we can have a couple chances to take advantage of all the great sights, restaurants and other attractions. We want NASCAR fans to go to VisitDallas.com and check it out, too."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's AAA Texas 500 will be Moffitt's third Sprint Cup start at Texas Motor Speedway ... His best finish at the 1.5-mile oval is 29th ... VisitDallas joins the No. 34 team for the first time as primary sponsor.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports AAA Texas 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Black Friday sale specials for Texas Motor Speedway 25th Anniversary
- Bobby Labonte Celebrates 20th Anniversary of NASCAR Cup Win
- John Hunter Nemechek to Compete for Truck Series Championship with KBM in ‘21
- Sonoma Raceway and The Bullring at Las Vegas Motor Speedway Confirm 2021 ARCA Menards Series West Dates
- NTT DATA Extends Partnership with Chip Ganassi Racing