"Texas is fast, and it's wide. So, you can drive off into Turn 1, and there's just so much room. You've really got to pay attention to your corner entry to make sure you're getting to the bottom when you need to.
"It's cool to have Visit Dallas on our No. 34 Ford Fusion. The Dallas metropolitan area is bigger than probably what most people realize, and there's so much to do in the area. I'm glad the Sprint Cup Series goes there twice a year so we can have a couple chances to take advantage of all the great sights, restaurants and other attractions. We want NASCAR fans to go to VisitDallas.com and check it out, too."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's AAA Texas 500 will be Moffitt's third Sprint Cup start at Texas Motor Speedway ... His best finish at the 1.5-mile oval is 29th ... VisitDallas joins the No. 34 team for the first time as primary sponsor.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports AAA Texas 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Big Machine Music City Grand Prix Partners With an Impressive List of Corporate Sponsors Ahead of 3-Day Inaugural Festival
- IndyCar veteran Sage Karam to pilot the #31 for Jordan Anderson Racing at IMS Road Course
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum Access, Hours Modified for Brickyard Weekend; Hours Extended for Aug. 14 INDYCAR/NASCAR Doubleheader
- Ryan Timms Wins A Wild One At Riverside International Speedway
- Bobby Pierce, Nick Hoffman Win in Summer Nationals Debut at Richmond