"Martinsville is physically demanding. I'd say Bristol and Dover are a little more challenging just because of the g-forces, but Martinsville can be a long race. You really use a lot of brakes. The bottom of your foot actually does get sore by the end of the race. But it's so tight, you've really got to fight for every position. You've got to race your butt off on the restarts and try to get every position you can because it's really hard to pass there."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's race will be Moffitt's second Sprint Cup start at Martinsville Speedway... He has one other appearance at the .526-mile oval -- a win in the K&N Pro Series East in 2010 ... The Dockside Logistics colors return to the No. 34 Ford for Sunday's race ... Moffitt will be at the Ford Performance stage Sunday at 10:30 a.m. for Q&A with fans.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Goody's Headache Relief Shot 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Doran Racing’s Swanson Wins Dave Steele Memorial At Showtime Speedway for the Second Year in a Row
- Mobil 1 Racing: Kevin Harvick Las Vegas Advance
- McDowell Starts NASCAR Cup Series Season with Back-to-Back-to-Back Top-10 Finishes and Alfredo Scores Another Top-25 in South Florida
- LVMS to debut Virtual Fan Garage this weekend
- The fourth annual Pennzoil 400 Presented by Jiffy Lube will immerse fans in a Las Vegas Motor Speedway virtual experience