"Martinsville is physically demanding. I'd say Bristol and Dover are a little more challenging just because of the g-forces, but Martinsville can be a long race. You really use a lot of brakes. The bottom of your foot actually does get sore by the end of the race. But it's so tight, you've really got to fight for every position. You've got to race your butt off on the restarts and try to get every position you can because it's really hard to pass there."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's race will be Moffitt's second Sprint Cup start at Martinsville Speedway... He has one other appearance at the .526-mile oval -- a win in the K&N Pro Series East in 2010 ... The Dockside Logistics colors return to the No. 34 Ford for Sunday's race ... Moffitt will be at the Ford Performance stage Sunday at 10:30 a.m. for Q&A with fans.
Brett Moffitt Front Row Motorsports Goody's Headache Relief Shot 500 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Chip Ganassi Racing Taps Ross Chastain to Drive the No. 42 Chevrolet
- Sokal Media Group gambles on Stefan Parsons at Vegas
- Dylan Lupton Returns to DGR-Crosley Starting at Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- NASCAR Cup Series reaches round of 12 in 2020 playoffs schedule
- DiBenedetto’s Playoff Run Ends with 19th-Place Finish