"I had been talking with Front Row for a while about running a race with them this year, and I think Talladega was a good fit. The team has the capability to win there, so I was excited when it came together. I always enjoyed working with (crew chief) Derrick Finley. I think we work really well together. And a lot of the same team guys and shop guys are still there from when I ran in the No. 35. It was cool when I went by the shop this week; it was like returning home.
"Talladega -- even more so than Daytona -- is anybody's game. It's wider, and you can go four-wide pretty comfortably. And that allows more opportunity, where Daytona can be a little more bottle-necked. And we plan on taking full advantage of that opportunity this weekend."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's race will be Wise's 66th career start for Front Row Motorsports and first this season ... He has seven career starts at Talladega Superspeedway, including a Sprint Cup career-best 10th-place finish at the track in May ... Dockside Logistics returns as primary sponsor of the No. 34 Ford.
Josh Wise Front Row Motorsports CampingWorld.Com 500 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- GMS Racing Camping World Truck Series Watkins Glen Preview
- Gilliland Thinks It’s Great for Truck Series to Return to Watkins Glen
- Sam Hunt Racing to Field Two Entries at Indianapolis Road Course; Will Rodgers to Run Second Entry
- Wicked Fast Sprint Cars Headed To Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway Saturday
- Watkins Glen Offers Kraus Final Shot At Playoffs