"I had been talking with Front Row for a while about running a race with them this year, and I think Talladega was a good fit. The team has the capability to win there, so I was excited when it came together. I always enjoyed working with (crew chief) Derrick Finley. I think we work really well together. And a lot of the same team guys and shop guys are still there from when I ran in the No. 35. It was cool when I went by the shop this week; it was like returning home.
"Talladega -- even more so than Daytona -- is anybody's game. It's wider, and you can go four-wide pretty comfortably. And that allows more opportunity, where Daytona can be a little more bottle-necked. And we plan on taking full advantage of that opportunity this weekend."
JUST THE FACTS: Sunday's race will be Wise's 66th career start for Front Row Motorsports and first this season ... He has seven career starts at Talladega Superspeedway, including a Sprint Cup career-best 10th-place finish at the track in May ... Dockside Logistics returns as primary sponsor of the No. 34 Ford.
Josh Wise Front Row Motorsports CampingWorld.Com 500 Race Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- Saturated Grounds Halts ASCS Elite Non-Wing Texas Wingless Nationals
- Pocono Raceway Statement on Governor Wolf's Updated Outdoor Sport Venue Capacity
- OCFS announces $10K to win HO Penn Modified Championship
- Grandview practice day March 27, Coventry Mall show March 5 - 7
- Second round of Stockton Challenge won by Evan Burrola