"We've got a little different look on our Love's Travel Stops Ford this week. Love's TirePass is on the hood and quarter panels. It's a great service Love's offers truck drivers. TirePass is an in-lane tire inflation and assessment service performed by a certified technician, all in the time it takes a driver to fuel. A printout of the results is then given to the driver. If there are any issues, they can get them taken care of right there on site and prevent something potentially dangerous from happening on the road.
"Kansas is a good track. It's really fast and has a high sensation of speed. And it's getting a little racier as the pavement wears each year. We've learned a lot in the last few weeks that will help us there."
JUST THE FACTS: Gilliland has 13 Sprint Cup starts at Kansas Speedway ... His best finish at the 1.5-mile oval is 22nd (2006, 2008) ... Love's Travel Stops returns as primary sponsor of the No. 38, showcasing Love's TirePass, an integrated tire inflation and assessment service that takes place in line while the driver fuels.
David Gilliland Front Row Motorsports Hollywood Casino 400 Preview
Latest from Speedway Digest Staff
- NTT Indycar Series Returns in 2022 With Xpel 375 for 26th Season at Texas Motor Speedway
- Gianmarco Ercoli wins nail-biting final EuroNASCAR PRO race at Grobnik
- Ryan Godown Wins Grandview Speedway’s Freedom 76 Worth More Than $30k
- Tobias Dauenhauer strikes back with dominant win at Grobnik
- Keller Scores Eighth Round of Nut up Pro Late Models at Madera Speedway